Is there any information what will be the next events for March 2019? Will the next Challenge Event be Grimforest? And will there be the same bunny heroes as last years Springvale event? When will Springvale start? Will it be at the same time as Atlantis?

How long in advance do they usually announce incoming seasonal event? Can we rule out spring event for this month already?

2 Likes

Any idea what will be the next event, regular Atlantis on next Thursday and then Seasonal Event or we will follow a different order?

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi @ThunderFX, you could find what you ask (speculation) here:

@zephyr1 could you merge it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merged, though to a different thread that’s more generally about March events, since @ThunderFX asked about the next Seasonal Event too. :heart_decoration:

We’ve speculated about when Springvale will return, but have no way to confirm in advance.

For Atlantis, the thread @FraVit93 linked is useful for information and discussion about Atlantis in particular.

5 Likes

If both follow their normal patterns both will start on the 28th - is that right?

2 Likes

That’s been my speculative guess when people have asked, but we don’t know.

We asked the Staff about publishing an event calendar, and they said that’s on hold for now.

4 Likes

I actually was asking if it followed the normal pattern, not what it will actually be…

The last springville was on the 28th I believe. Halloween started on the 22nd (kind of throwing a pattern off). But I believe it has mostly been the last Thursday of the month for seasonal events that last 15 days.

2 Likes

Yes, I arrived at the same conclusion — if the same pattern is followed as last year, it would be at the same time as Atlantis.

That’s fairly good reason to think it won’t be the same pattern as last year.

3 Likes

While I am all for events, the spring event heroes were not great… plus anyone who got them last year has no incentive to spend on this one.

2 Likes

Its all about the calendar offers…

4 Likes

Sure… I guess. Most of the offers aren’t worth much to me anymore. Once you get above 30 orbs, capes, trap tools, etc., having an extra one doesn’t mean a lot. I’m probably I in the minority on this though… so I will move on to another topic.

2 Likes

I hope this is helpful, I dont think ive seen this on this thread:

While on the somewhat of the springvale subject can anyone tell me if there is any last minute preparation for springvale. I cant even recall if there is reflect elements in seasonal challenges.

2 Likes

Definitely helpful! Just note that the dates on the Wiki — like those on the Forum — are speculative, and could turn out to be incorrect if SGG makes changes.

3 Likes

No reflect in springvale (or wasn’t last time), but there were exploding eggs!

2 Likes

No reflect but special rules
Egg bombs

2 Likes

So it’s March 27th and no Springvale? Instead we have the Raid tournaments. I’m thinking that those estimating the date for Springvale didn’t take into account the Easter is 3 weeks later than last year. I believe the folks that guessed that Springvale would start today just looked at last year. However, 2018 Easter was on April 1st. In 2019 Easter will be on April 21st. My only guess is that it will be postponed until after Guardians of Teltoc April 11-14th. Maybe the April 17th or 18th through the end of April? Thoughts? Anyone know for sure…I have too many EHT that are burning a hole in my pocket.

3 Likes

@Petri @Sara when is Springvale?

3 Likes

So it’s March 27th and I was expecting Springvale to be launched as it says on the Wiki (https://empiresandpuzzles.fandom.com/wiki/Calendar). Instead looks like SG has launched the Raid tournaments, which are cool…but I’m thinking that those estimating the date for Springvale didn’t take into account that Easter is 3 weeks later than last year. I believe the folks that guessed that Springvale would start today just looked at last year. However, 2018 Easter was on April 1st. In 2019 Easter will be on April 21st. My only guess is that it will be postponed until after Guardians of Teltoc April 11-14th. Maybe the April 17th/18th through the end of April? Thoughts? Anyone know for sure…I have too many EHT that are burning a hole in my pocket.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing too! If anyone has any info on this that would be great :smiley:

1 Like

That website is likely just guessing based on last year. But last year Easter was on April 1st. This year it’s on April 21st. So the event likely won’t start until the 2nd half of April.

1 Like

Cookie Settings