Is there any information what will be the next events for March 2019? Will the next Challenge Event be Grimforest? And will there be the same bunny heroes as last years Springvale event? When will Springvale start? Will it be at the same time as Atlantis?

Which event will be next month’s event ?

2 Likes

Should be Grimforest

3 Likes

… Are you sure ??

2 Likes

The cycle is Pirates → Wonderland → Fables → Guardians → Avalon. Fables will be next unless the change the cycle for no reason.

5 Likes

Check this thread! ;D

4 Likes

Hey all, been playing since Sept. 2018.

There was a lot of talk about Wonderland before it came out last month, I’m assuming mid March is going to be an old event. Pirates, Avalon, anyone heard anything?

And how about mid April - think the bunnies are coming back for Easter?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Memento 5 events, in player guides will tell you about all five events, and the rotation/dates they are expected to be…also some excellent graphics of enemies you’ll be facing, and colors they are strong in/reflect

Grimforest should be next.

6 Likes

Thank you Lady and all for moving this question over here. The Momento 5 guides are great! Sharing with my alliance mates and feeding up my blues! Cheers! :heart:

3 Likes

On last Christmas Event there were new heroes.
On the previous Christmas I’m not sure how was the event, but it didn’t have Mother North and the others.
can we assume that there will be new heroes on the next seasonal event? Or there will be the same as last year?
Is it slated for end of March? Begining of April?
I’m saving Hero tokens for spending them in an event, but not sure if the rabbits would be good heroes.
But wait until summer… I don’t know if I will have the patience

2 Likes

I kind of expected the next event to be Easter and it to have the rabbits from last year. But now that you make me think of it, they usually introduce new heroes.

2 Likes

Anyone knw if thr is a new event on Thursday, someone in alliance asked if I’d hered about a special one being on

2 Likes

There is one the second Thursday of every month so yes

2 Likes

Fables of grimmforest

2 Likes

Where is the countdown? Did we usually have it 48 hours or 24 hours before event?

2 Likes

We don’t know if they will introduce new heros - all events last year were new, except the winter event - but it was revamped. There were no new heroes the first time around.

As for the spring event - it was a new event last year, but the bunnies had been available the year before.

So we will have to wait and see if the bunnies come again or if SG will introduce new spring heroes. However, there is nothing on the horizon in beta in this regard.

6 Likes

Looks like it starts 24 hours out:

2 Likes

no new bunnies being tested so wouldn’t count on it

4 Likes

Obviously the bunnies will return. Imagine the bunnies are gone and they who have them are lucky and the rest will never have a chance to get them :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

RIGHT :smile: was thinking the same thing myself … got to finish up the collection of heroes from the Easter event :wink:

3 Likes

Easter is April 21st. I’d expect it to be April’s event.

3 Likes