Is there an event every month?- DEV RESPONSE ( & Spring Event)

Or it’s random. Wanna to know, for save gems

1 Like

Appears to be the second Thursday of each month at 11A Helsinki, Finland local. Rotated through the available options:

Pirates reflect purple - added 2017 September
Guardians reflect yellow - added 2017 October
Knights reflect blue - added 2018 January
? Reflect red
? Reflect green

1 Like

Is next month going to be the Easter event, with the bunnies? That’s what got me addicted to the game, though those furry, snuggly beasts kicked my noob butt last year.

1 Like

Yes, there’s going to be an improved Spring event around the Easter (this is an additional quest like the Winter event). :slight_smile:

Challenge Events happen regularly, every month.

17 Likes

Will there be Spring calendar too?

2 Likes

Woohoo!

:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:
:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

5 Likes

Wuhoooo! Can’t wait!! Happy as a bunny now.:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

As noted - will there be a spring calendar too? If so, need to plan financially :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, cool! I am soooo looking forward to it now. Waiting for the Easter bunny while being 57 years old, yeah. Heeeheee … giggles crazy

5 Likes

I updated for spring event but nothing happened.

It loads the game data for the Spring Event ( this happened for the Winter Event also ), so your game doesn’t crash when the Devs activate the event.

1 Like

What do you mean “calendar” ? I came in just after the last winter event…

This

Continuing the discussion from 1.9 Release Notes:

Edit: And This ( linky linky )

1 Like

This was the single best set of offers I personally have seen for 3* unfarmables for sure, plus some awesome freebies - one of them was a free set of all tokens (silver, troop, epic)!

Basically - all 3* (farmable and unfarmable) cost $1.99 USD (per item) and you got 200 gems as well. All 4* were $9.99 plus 1,000 gems included per item. So basically you got the best gem rate normally available + an ascension item if you bought it. I hated myself for buying every $2 deal and even the $10 one with the tabbard. BUT, my heroes loved me for it :slight_smile:

I hope the spring offers are like this. I have some monies in a holding pattern in case it is.

3 Likes

I agree completely. This happened about a month after I started playing and it really helped me get some 4*s up to fighting speed. The gems were super helpful as well.

2 Likes

Oh shoot, I remember this, I came in at the tail end of this. I bought the last two I remember and it got me going…Yes, please ! In other news, I saw a russian vid of a quick walk-thru of the event, and I gotta say man… :scream: That events loot is less than desirable and the energy required is super high for the return. I’m really hoping its much better than what the vid showed…

I’m playing it in beta with my normal team, about 3800 power, and it’s tough in spots. I am through normal and half way through advanced. The healing or exploding eggs (depending on if you match them) are a game changer, if you auto farm or are careless (like I was) you will lose maxed 5* people even on low level normal levels!

It’s a lot of WE in reality, I think the rewards are getting pewped on because all anyone cares about are unfarmable ascension items. I will add that at higher levels (titans, events, etc,) the crafting is super painful and some of these offer a LOT of those items in one swoop. There’s also a lot of experience given (not necessarily on a per flag basis) but I found myself running up experience like crazy.

Is it worth it? I don’t know. I think if they dropped a tonic on the last level it would make people feel better. I will say it is fun and challenging though!

3 Likes

I’m all about the fun, entertainment factor, I really am but without those unfarmable ascension mats, it’s not worth it. No to me…Specially when they ask for so much energy. I may do some levels just for kicks and giggles, we’ll see…Thanks…

I will say this - those high level green trainers have some value to me trying to get Lianna to 4/80.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try the Easter event! Saw a video on YouTube and the guy wasn’t trying too hard with the eggs so most exploded. I didn’t even catch that when matching them they would instead heal! That a brilliant gameplay idea, and will be much more fun than the ice blocks I think.

Super stoked even if there’s not much of the good AM. I could certainly use piles of crafting mats too.