Is there a schedule for when SG offers limited deals on gems or other special deals?

Is there any pattern to when SG runs sales on gems that bundle other items (i.e. ascension items, loot tickets, energy flasks, etc.)?

I want to buy gems but don’t want to do it if a big sale is upcoming.

There is always some form of deal coinciding with seasonals, events and with Atlantis. The Morlova and Christmas seasonals had month-long deal calendars. I don’t know if Springvale or the Sand Empire have the same–I wasn’t around for those. Even if they didn’t, it’s possible they will going forward.

But it’s less than 48hrs to Grimmforest. I’d wait to see what’s on offer there if I were you, before splurging on store gems.

1 Like

Some kind of deal usually comes out the weekend of a monthly event (build your army!), including the super cheap gems deals that also accompany events.

At least they do for me. I do understand that some players get offers that others do not.

1 Like

I think those are standard across the player base. There are other specials that pop up now and then that are specific and I haven’t seen a pattern to those yet.

Re: Calendar offers - so far every seasonal event has had calendar offers I think. The bunnies last year was my first, I had only been playing a week or so, so I maybe mistaken on that one because I didn’t know what was what back then :wink:

Edit: This would imply that there is a 15 day calendar offer: 🌿 Memento seasonal event

2 Likes

I know it may be a silly question but anyone know if any deals will be released prior to Atlantis? Like the grow your army or something similar, I know they’ll do the flash deals when Atlantis appears but I only buy the deals seeing as how it usually gives an ascension mat. TIA!