Is there a regular sorcerer that's worth the upgrade to get the emblems?

I have only 2 x Sorcerers, Sabina and Ammeona so it will be Ammeona, she is not a regular, but I think a lot of people have her already.

The mana drop should be interesting against holy titan where she is always part of my dark team.

I have 2x Natalya @70 and Sabina @60 here. Just going to wait for something better. Neither are used much except wars.

I’m enjoying my freshly maxxed Quintus. I’m holding tight for now but I’m debating using them on him. My play style also pushes me to skittle vs. sabina.

This.
I use Sabina everyday bumping her health and defense is already helping her last. She hits hard for a 4* but I have her in my team for healing and debuffing so want her to live to do those two things.
Eventually she will be replaced by a 5* healer but it will be a long time, until then a better Sabina is great.

Morgan will be my Sorcerer of choice once maxed but this still looks like a long term project. Evelyn drank the tonics and there are none left in the cupboard. Morgan @ 3-70 for a very long time.
(NO REGRETS b/c Evelyn is a star!)

2 Likes

I really don‘t wanna participate in this discussion but your passive aggressive tone of random words really grinds my gears.

How can you say that emblems won‘t be viable on 4* after everyone pumps up 5*. That‘s like saying a 4* is useless against a 5* period and that‘s rubbish.
A 4/70/20 is kind of a 5* and that‘s pretty good. I use emblems on Grimm / Falcon because I lack 5* variety in this color and they will help me to overcome this lack of versatility.
As a plus I maxed Elkanen as my first 5* green and I bring him to so many raids (combo with eve) and to every blue titan - as addition he is good for farming.

You see everything black and white. Your opinion counts!! But this game is full of individuals with different goals, wallets and play styles and everyone should respect that.

More ontopic: Sorcerer are pretty damn not too usefull and I will hold on my emblems (Sabina Ameonna) because I don‘t use any sorcerer heroes right now. But new heroes will come hopefully and maybe you (and I) will fetch a better one.
#overandout

1 Like

Am I the only one who is less amazed by the original topic and more amazed by the fact that Skittleskull is a girl!

4 Likes

Khiona in theory would be the best choice, but the amount of emblems required for 5*s is so large that for now I would agree that Sabina is the better choice.

At this point I’m also thinking about those class quests, and having a healer with the stat boosts + with a helpful skill against bosses sounds pretty invaluable.

Khiona is a rogue though, so that won’t be possible unfortunately.

1 Like

D’oh! fooled by the OP post mentioning her lol… should’ve checked

1 Like

No worries, sure would have been nice if khiona was in that class though!

1 Like

@Rigs is it fair to summarize your comments as:
No point in placing emblems just because you have them.

I do disagree with you on increased chances to win raids but my team is (probably much) weaker than yours so Sabina and Boril +3 are helping me. Aiding at the margins, not a game changing revolution but my overnight raids are now showing some wins unlike before.

My view:
For a mainstay, workhorse of your team emblems are worth placing now (I am thinking of 4* vs 5*). This is especially true if that workhorse has no obvious competition for the emblems in your roster.
I love G Falcon but Paladin emblems will be horded until Aegir is buffed (and then leveled) or Richard reaches 80 or maybe even when I draw Ares in 2021.
Guy Flaco (sic) is for red stacks in Titans so until I am on much stronger titans…he is fine for me at 4-70.

Once the day might come ( if I play that long ) when I use only 5* heroes. So far none but Quintus and Isarnia are powering up.

Try to remember from time to time that some people have to live with what they get and that can be slim pickings on the 5* front

I don’t regret using emblems on 4-stars. I have only one 5-star, and it’s going to be a LONG time before he’s fully upgraded (it’s Leonidas, and I just used all my orbs on Wu Kong). I already received a second reset token, so it’s not like I’m going to be losing a lot of emblems if I eventually decide to use them on a 5-star. I’d rather get some utility out of them now than have them sit on the shelf for a year at the least.

1 Like

I am using Kashrek with at level 6 emblem. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Sartana gets no love from me. :rofl:

1 Like

V20 release notes say ghost form protects allies to her right from counter attacks?
So is she the best counter for riposte by having her on your left wing raid team?

No, she’s not a good counter to riposte. That bug is being fixed, and even if it wasn’t, against counter skills it’s much safer to bring a dispeller or several healers than a subpar 4 star hero with an ability that nullifies mana gain and buffs received from allies.

I actually stripped Kash and adorned Proteus with it, different strokes…right

I fail to see the issue with embleming 4* for the time being. You’re correct, eventually people will have 4/80/20 heroes and 4* will be close to obsolete, but for the time being 4* can get emblems far deeper into their respective trees, substantially bridging that gap. Reset tokens do not appear to be all that rare, and most of my alliance already has 4-5 of them just sitting around

Consider your team lucky! Only ones I’ve gotten were the freebie, and the one in recent deal to be purchased

2 Likes

For the sorcerer emblems, any love for Thot?
Does his minions proc the delay? If so, isn’t he a great candidate to get, at least, enough emblems to get him to +1. Even if the minions don’t hit hard, they hit every turn so that means they can trigger pretty often right?

Got him and he is my next project, even though i don’t have enough tabards. It’s between him and Ameonna and i am not really fan of the ghost girl.