Is there a regular sorcerer that's worth the upgrade to get the emblems?

V20 release notes say ghost form protects allies to her right from counter attacks?
So is she the best counter for riposte by having her on your left wing raid team?

No, she’s not a good counter to riposte. That bug is being fixed, and even if it wasn’t, against counter skills it’s much safer to bring a dispeller or several healers than a subpar 4 star hero with an ability that nullifies mana gain and buffs received from allies.

I actually stripped Kash and adorned Proteus with it, different strokes…right

I fail to see the issue with embleming 4* for the time being. You’re correct, eventually people will have 4/80/20 heroes and 4* will be close to obsolete, but for the time being 4* can get emblems far deeper into their respective trees, substantially bridging that gap. Reset tokens do not appear to be all that rare, and most of my alliance already has 4-5 of them just sitting around

Consider your team lucky! Only ones I’ve gotten were the freebie, and the one in recent deal to be purchased

2 Likes

For the sorcerer emblems, any love for Thot?
Does his minions proc the delay? If so, isn’t he a great candidate to get, at least, enough emblems to get him to +1. Even if the minions don’t hit hard, they hit every turn so that means they can trigger pretty often right?

Got him and he is my next project, even though i don’t have enough tabards. It’s between him and Ameonna and i am not really fan of the ghost girl.

Same here but people dont understand that this game is based on RNG

“Oh well i know a couple guys that have 4 or 5 reset emblems”

Good story, he knows a few people that have that many out of millions of people so that must mean they’re common…

I know a guy with 18 tabbards, must mean everyone has that many laying around

I know a guy that pulled 4 5s in a 10x pull, it must happen to everybody

Lol the logic people use…

1 Like

And sure if people wanna emblem 4s, go for it. Personally i have no reason to and dont even remember what this thread was about since it’s being resurrected months later after last response

Which i thought they closed in 30 days if no responses, just another busted rule really

Someone emblemed a 4* so it automatically reopened…

1 Like

Lol apparently and decided it was news worthy

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn

So apparently the “30 day auto close” rule doesn’t work. Is there any setting i can use for a 30 day auto mute feature? Or just keep getting dragged into old convos i barely remember?

Idk this just rubs me the wrong way

Open forum and i see notifications then find out it’s from a conversation months ago then to top it off i see a bunch of misquotes thrown into a post someone quoted from me.

If i post something, and someone alters it, then someone quotes it, why is it acting like they’re quoting my original post?

Set this to “Mute” on a thread is your only option, as far as I’m aware. Not sure why this didn’t autoclose.

Any time a quote of yours is included in a post, using a [quote] block, you’ll get notified.

Which post? I can’t see your personal notifications feed…

That’s very odd. The only post you should have gotten notified of was the one by Mr_Style_Points. :man_shrugging:

The quote block doesn’t require a literal post to key to, let alone fidelity to the underlying quote. What happened is, he just edited his responses inline. But always be cautious of a quote. Like so:

4 Likes

There’s nothin nice i can say about the ability to directly put words in someone’s mouth

I will say you are awesome but I’m not picking a favorite mod lol

2 Likes

Like I said, always be wary of a quote. I always click the up arrow to get context on the quote. And if the little down carat doesn’t exist, that means the quote has some added elements to it making it impossible for Discourse to put back in context.

I agree that it’s not a feature of Discourse I particularly like.

3 Likes

I’ll just use Line for chat and forum for recruiting.

Thank u for the explanation though

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t realize that guy randomly bumped an old ■■■ thread or I would not have responded. That said, I had not realized that people were struggling to obtain reset tokens as out of 28 in our alliance only one has 3 tokens, everyone else had four or more. I suppose anomalies do happen, but the odds of close to thirty people having all received the same extremely rare item from war chests multiple times seemed unlikely enough that I had not really contemplated it

Tempted to join official forum for Discourse.org just to suggest a different color background of actual quotes verse quote formatting.

2 Likes

If you do, let me know and I’ll join you.

2 Likes