Is there a more useless hero than Morgan Le Fay?

I think I’m on the side of not as good as she used to be, and probably not great for will developed rosters with lots of options to choose from. However, for players with smaller depth or low/ no spenders she can still have use.

On defence strict DoT has pretty much had its day due to the increased availability of cleansers and ailment blockers. On attack though there are still quite a number of no healer/ no cleanser defences out there that she could work against, unlike with a snipe option she also isn’t affected by big Def up boosts etc. Plus if memory serves she still has a good attk stat as well for tile damage. Along with her element Def up which still has some uses.

3 Likes

agree with all those who said: Morgan is not the best, but she’s not completely useless. If I had her, I’d find a use for her for war/tower depth, especially against enemies that can’t heal.

1 Like

She’s not completely useless. But part of her effectiveness in the past is probably due to the healing wars. When she’s last hero standing, the healing goes off pretty often and she would fire pretty often as well. It meant she would have increased fire resistance and draining health. So if you bring the wrong team or get bad boards, she could outlive your attack. Kind of similar on how the sand empire heroes aren’t as effective as before without the healing wars.

1 Like