Is there a minimum age to have an account on E & P?- 13+ years old, minors with guardian's permission

I was asked to accept a very young player (6 years old). Is there a lower limit to have a game account on Small Giant?
This seems risky to me.

They are probably more apt to have a minimum credit card balance requirement then a minimum age…:joy::joy:. In all seriousness, I’m pretty sure the Terms of Service says 12 or 13 years old is minimum age.

2 Likes

I would check the Terms of Service:

Relevant:

2 Likes

@Rook,

was this the time when it was forbidden to swear in the chat ? Was wondering why suddenly you could not use certain words (some not even so bad)…

It’s always been that way, more or less. (It may have been less quick to a slap on the wrist, but the slap potential was always there.) :wink:

1 Like

In the Applestore, E&P states 12+ as minimum age. I was told some time ago that the Playstore for Android lists the minimum age for E&P at 6 years…

Screenshot of the Android one? That’s a new one on me…

Sorry - I’m on iOS. The information regarding Android was from someone in the chatroom… it surprised me as well.

I need a screenshot or it’s hearsay. :wink:

Here in German:

2 Likes

There’s your screenshot, albeit in German

In The Netherlands it’s 7 years (android)

1 Like

Thanks guys. I’ll send this further up.

1 Like

Hi everyone, as per our Terms of Service, a player must be at least 13 of age. Please note that Google Play/App Store display age recommendations. These refer only to the content suitability (similar to movie ratings) and they are done by a third party.

I hope this helps to clarify!

3 Likes

Don’t go in global chat… Except that, I think it can be a 3-99 aged game…

I don’t know how old the kids are but our alliance has a family of 4 in it. The dad chats sometimes but nobody else does.

Thank you Petri and all who took the time to answer. Especially the indefatigable @Rook :rofl:

1 Like

@ Rook, will you close this thread please. The question has been thoroughly answered.