Is there a limit to the price of rerolling the raid opponents?

Or will the price kept getting higher, increase with no limit?

I just play this game around 3-4 months, and currently I have to pay 2000 foods to reroll the raid opponents. Did someone have to pay higher than this?

Just curious, that’s all.

I’ve wondered that myself. So far its been at 2000 for quite a while for me. Here’s hoping thats the top reroll cost

1 Like

I believe it’s 100x you stronghold level. So at stronghold 20, it’s 2k. And it stays that way as this is the highest level to date.

5 Likes

Make sense. Coz just recently I have to pay 2000 for reroll, and my stronghold was upgraded to lvl 20 recently too.

Seriously…

In all this time I cannot believe I never noticed this

3 Likes

Same~ suddenly feel so dumb for not realizing it~

3 Likes

My stronghold is level 11 and I still pay 2k.

Hrmm… maybe we are facepalming prematurely…

I believe 2000 is the current limit; I have lvl 20 watchtower and 21 outposts. My ham rolls have been consistently 2000 each for a while.

I see no new outposts (yet?) in Season 2, so I’m not worried. :slight_smile:

What? Did they change this?
It always used to be your stronghold level. So, at stronghold level 11, I paid 1.1k to reroll.

1 Like

Perhaps it’s based on the outposts instead. Have you raided all 21 outposts?

EDIT: I realize it starts to raise to 2000 when my stronghold turned to lvl 20, recently. Coz I complete my raid on all outposts in last month. So I’m not sure if it’s based on the number of outposts~

I realize it starts to raise to 2000 when my stronghold turned to lvl 20, recently. Coz I complete my raid on all outposts in last month. So I’m not sure if it’s based on the number of outposts~

It’s quite confusing~ :sweat_smile: At least I’m glad the limit is 2000 ham~

1 Like

I dont believe it is so. As the rest said, it is your SH level multiply by 100.

Please don’t put random imaginary remarks. If it is so, it would be a bug of some sort and please post it to the game support/helpdesk.

AFAIK, it’s actually 100x Watchtower level (which makes sense, since raiding is linked to watchtower, not stronghold).

2 Likes

This was not correct info :joy:

@WaaWaa @Decorum it’s ok fella’s. Not everyone can be smart. (I didn’t noticed it till when I got my stronghold to lvl18 :rofl: )

1 Like

I think it’s based on your SH (18), my watchtower is at lvl 10 and I pay 1800 for reroll…

2 Likes

True. Never really noticed that. Assumed the same since I up watchtower as soon as I upped SH. :yum:

1 Like

According to the wiki it is indeed SH :slight_smile:
I see there is a small mistake in the wiki enrty as well.
Now it mentions the rate is SH level x 1000. This should of course be SH level x 100.

@Shallab: My stronghold is level 11 and I still pay 2k.
Could you please double check and maybe post screens of this? Because it is very unlikely…

Raid opponents are automatically selected by the game, based on the number of trophies each player possesses. (Opponents are selected within 300 trophies of each other.) However, a player can pay in food resources to have the game ‘reroll’ and select a different opponent for raiding. Reroll costs are aligned with stronghold level. (The rate is 1000 x stronghold level. Therefore, a player with a stronghold level of 3 will pay 300 in food to reroll. Similarly, a player at stronghold level 11 will pay 1100 in food to reroll.)

1 Like

Lel, I will definitely never noticed that~ :joy:
Coz I like to raid, and do a lot of reroll too~
So I thought the more I reroll, the more hams are needed to be paid, increasing time to time~ :sweat_smile:
That’s why this question came up, coz I afraid the more I reroll until later time, the cost might reach 10k. (Lol that’s overthinking :laughing: )

3 Likes