Is there a limit on 5* heros?

I’ve spent $50 on event summons this week and received 20 worthless heros. If I can’t get any more 5*, I’ll spend elsewhere. Same thing happened in season 3 summons. Ridiculous!

Read this: What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")

There is no limit. Just low odds of getting 5* heroes.

6 Likes

Sadly you can spend a bit and get good n spend loads n get food!.
They do post odds on the chance of getting 5* hero
@Guvnor I’m not coming back thread?

2 Likes

Low odds I get, but busting 30 straight times defies odds.

I get that, but if I busted 30 straight times playing 21, that would defy the odds…

If there were a barrel full of 100 heroes:

Legendary Classic: 1.5%
Legendary Event: 1.0%
Legendary HOTM: 1.3%

That’s 3.8% total - so if we round UP, that’s 4 out of 100 heroes being legendary. It’s very plausible that you’d get 30 and not get a legendary. It’s NOT FUN to be on the losing end of a summons spree, I’ve been there myself. Set limits and be ready for the letdown. I hope you have a string of great pulls to even it out!

Rumple is available next event I believe
Try yah hand at pulling him

Actually it doesn’t defy any odds. The chances of not pulling a 5 star event hero after 30 draws = (1 - 0.01)^30 = 74%.

So odds are, that 74 out of every 100 players who does a 30 pull will not get a single 5 star hero.

That’s just how it is unfortunately.

3 Likes

Lol

Bad streaks happen

Try again next time

Blah blah “unicorn rainbow speech of optimism” blah blah

Reality:

Anytime you use a summon portal

You have a 99% chance of getting screwed. The 1% chance is rare, sometimes streaky but still rare

So just expect to get screwed and it’s not as disappointing. There, life lesson of the day…

5 Likes

Let me bookmark this quote for future reference.

4 Likes

Yes, this must be a banner above every summon portal in the game.

Thanks. I was really just making sure they didn’t have a cap. I guess just a bad streak. Really don’t need any 5*, just wanted some of the new ones.

The odds of busting 30 straight times are astronomically low. The odds of not pulling a 5* hero 30 times in a row though…

100% - 3.8% = 96.2% chance of not pulling a 5* hero per summon

96.2% ^ 30 (raised to the 30th power) = 31.2% chance of not pulling a 5% hero in those 30 summons. Not astronomically low.

Closing thread for two reasons:

1. It sounds dangerously similar to this vent thread.
    Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

2. If you’re genuinely concerned I 1000000% recommend reading these two threads on the risks and warnings involved in summoning:

2 Likes