Is there a comprehensive monthly calendar

A regular, Sunday through Saturday printable calendar that marks the Class Trials, Rare Quests, Challenge Events and Seasonal Events that fall in said month?

sfsdf

5 Likes

Yes, I’m familiar with these items. I’m wondering if any one has made a simple, standard month calendar with quests, events and trials denoted.

the problem with it. is that some events like rare quests has hypothetical dates, so… it can’t be an exactly calendar

4 Likes

Hello
I don’t know if it is even possible, since they are all of a different type.
The best you could do is general schedule such as Atlantis last Thursday of the month trials every × days etc.
They don’t fall on the same day regularly.
It would require updating every week.
That what I’m thinking.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve made my own, rather rudimentary list because it was also driving me crazy not being able to plan.

2 Likes

Yeah, I printed off June and July calendar pdfs and wrote in the Sand Seasonal with the wed/sun trials and the Rise of Atlantis. just to get a feel for how packed things are getting to be. That doesnt include Rare quests, wars, raid tourneys… whew!
Sunday the 30th of June has Sand, Surf (Atlantis) and Nature (Trials)!

2 Likes

I think I can prepare one for July… maybe it could be useful for everybody

6 Likes

Hello,
I don’t know. I think it should be left to each player to create or not his own.
I like the surprise in the morning, maybe I’m a bit strange. :smile:
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would LOVE to see an attempt at this @Jamir!

4 Likes

I’ve it done, but… I can’t find official info about July Event… it is supposed to be Fables of Grimmforest, but… since June has changed the calendar with Alice replacing Pirates… I’m not sure wich event will take place next month

1 Like

I can publish something like this… with links for the event Of Grimmforest below the pic to add some information… what do you think?

8 Likes

But you know when at least, and it’s either Grimmforest or Pirates. So that’s a pretty good looking guess.

3 Likes

I’d add the year too, these sorts of images have a way of sticking around and confusing people.

5 Likes

ok ok consider it done before it’s publication as a topic

3 Likes

I LOOOOOOVE THIS FORUM!!!

Cookie Settings