Is the watchtower really a farm?

I just realize that when I collect food from the watchtower, the path of valor quest that I have to collect 20000 food from farms also complete as well. So, the watchtower is really a farm, right :rofl: ?

yes

1 Like

It’s also a mine, you can complete the iron from mines daily challenge with the watchtower too :smile: Funny, right?

The challenge should say from your base instead of farms/mines.

1 Like

Yeah, but there will be a problem that if I remove 1 queue of my TC20, I will get the food too but it doesn’t count :rofl:.

Any food that’s already invested in heroes or materials probably doesn’t count as proper collecting.

1 Like

But the quest just want be to collect the food and it doesn’t say that the collecting have to be properly unless they also add that too :smile:.

1 Like

Watchtower doesn’t produce anything, it’s just a warehouse for import goods, before they’re properly stored. It supposedly gathers resources from the S1 outposts you own, which, in turn, generate resurces via farms and mines, so, bassically, watchtower resources also originate in farms and mines you own. At least this is how I see things.

5 Likes

If I am not wrong, for the new player who doesn’t own any outposts, his watchtower do produce food and iron too. Each outposts will increase the production by 5% of original production rate.

Not sure either, might be so. Perhaps, the initial low quantity resources come from the watchtower’s keeper personal stash :grin:

1 Like