Is the server down?

Is anybody else having problems connecting. I’m west coast U.S.

No issues here
East coast US. (Driving through Delaware atm, passenger)

2 Likes

No problems connecting to the game or the forum on my end. Ohio, U.S.A.

2 Likes

Heading to Columbus next Friday! @TGW

3 Likes

All good here in the GTA.

2 Likes

That is actually where I live. It’s a nice little city in the middle of nowhere, got all the basic amenities and such. Hope you enjoy your stay! :smiley:

2 Likes

Every time you say that, I giggle, and wonder which edition had the “Empires and Puzzles” mission.

3 Likes

A teensy bit east of you, and no connection problems here.

1 Like

GTA 4. It’s previously unreleased DLC. Niko Bellic has to fight a titan before it destroys NYC.

1 Like

So, kinda like the Hot Coffee mod, only less so?

1 Like

Hey, hey, this is a PG forum. :laughing:

2 Likes

Haven’t been able to connect to the game for about 2 hrs. No problems with anything else but E&P

All fine in Atlantic Canada - have you updated yet?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they haven’t disabled support for the old version yet.

This sort of thing is typically an ISP problem.

2 Likes

New HOTM skill

• The target gets server knocked out for 4 turns
4 Likes

Yeah, what @Halifax said. If you don’t have the newest update, you probably need it.

Otherwise… is your device plugged in? Have you tried turning it off, then on again? :laughing:

Okay, for a less snarky reply, if the above suggestions don’t work, have you tried clearing your cache? Usually that only helps fixing minor things like visual glitches, but if you’ve already tried updating your game and restarting your device and making sure it’s OS is up to date and you’re not having any other connectivity issues, you could try it as a last resort before contacting SG support.

1 Like

I’m updated and been playing with the new update. Don’t think it’s ISP, everything else is working. It acts just like the server is down but if no one else is having a problem, IDK.

No problems in central California

Is it giving you a specific message when you try to log on? Or just stuck on connection screen for eternity?

1 Like

Check internt connection or change network.