Is the game fair or unfair?

Early in the game introduction we are introduced to the daily summon.
(our first draw is always Leyla but that’s just the first draw and a player has no reason to think this one draw isn’t random).

A little later we are introduced to epic hero summon.
(our first epic draw is always Bane but that’s just the first draw and a player has no reason to think this one draw isn’t random).

We can also occasionally find other summons.
yes, they are “available” but arguably within reference to chance.

Chance is again mentioned but in the context of an “increased chance”

The percentage levels of the referred to chances are made available to all who click for this (i)nformation.

We are finally presented with a “please …”, “would you like…?” message.

What here (or in related aspects of life) is fair or unfair?

2 Likes

Nothing is fair. This isn’t the first fair thread and it won’t be the last. I don’t see much reason to go into it any more as all of the points have been belabored over and over.

5 Likes

Is it possible to pull the HOTM off that guaranteed Bane EHT pull?

I think that part is completely programmed. (No randomness at all.) I think someone said that even the starting boards for the tutorial levels are all non-random.

1 Like

Yes, but you may still need a flow of fair threads to balance with all the unfair ones.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong here. since 2017 the game has expanded and we play to enjoy. Spend money if you enjoy it and its fair payment for the efforts of developer.

The claims of fair or unfair are just from people who want to win and cant handle the idea of not pulling 1 five star from a 10 pull.

I enjoy the game, its a relief from RL. Have 3 accounts and enjoy experimenting with developing the new accounts in an environment vastly different to that of 2017.

Well done.

2 Likes

It’s all fair in my opinion. An offer is made, and it’s up the player to accept or not.

There are people who pay zero to play, and do okay.

3 Likes

Depends what you define as fair or unfair… This is a simple game of chance (to the large part) in which the outcome is randomised… While luck cannot be change, in some areas it can be bought. Some would look for the fairness element here, others may argue that “the price of luck” is too high to be fair… The world we live in is doomed with so many inequalities, economic is just one of them - so what kind of fairnes can a person expect from a simple and profit driven gaming company but to mimic this world?

A fair society would offer the same opportunities to each member, the same should stand for a fair game. We know it is not the case more often than it is. :tipping_hand_man:

Imo The answer is relative, it is a game, it’s both and neither fair or unfair it’s simply a game, period.

1 Like

Its schrodingers cat

2 Likes

According to the OP we all receive the same first summon and the same first epic summon. If everyone is being treated (mistreated, depending on your point of view) the same, then by very definition its fair. It’s certainly not always kind, but I think probably fair.

1 Like

Yup! Got me again @Homaclese:laughing:

When you do a ten pull on a special event and only get 1 hero from that event and 9 first season heroes, and none a 5*, you do start to feel as if it is unfair when you see others showing several special 5*s. As a long time player, it does get frustrating to save gems only to get duplicates of heroes you already maxed.

2 Likes

They post the % for all to see what is unfair about that

3 Likes

It is fairly unfair… it is unfair for all of us, but since its the same for all of us, then thats fair… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This game i think is … start no pulls just play because we spent a lot money…

I think it is fair. The rules are clearly established and the luck is part of enjoying playing the game. People tend not to ne able to wait to get what they want, but if everyone would pull special 5* heroes at each pull, these heroes and the game would lost their interest…

1 Like

This Game is not fair. The concept is to create frust to spend money. Also the ammount of new events and new content leads to a unbalanced gameplay.
And math basics are nor relevant for SG
As long as they make enough cash to pay zynga, everything is fine.
Its all about quick cash

1 Like

It’s unfair and frustrating, a while ago I created an alt so I can go mercing and visit different alliances.

Seeing those early deals made me feel sick with the prices for awful benefits.

It’s not good karma to see new players basically being ripped~off.

Just got Bane from TC20 aswell :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Fair or unfair, it is a very cruel gaming environment.

And it’s bloody expensive - especially when you know that nothing is granted. Or to put it differently, it’s mostly gambling disguised as a mobile game.