Is that good

I’m just only 3 months in this game, I try do my best, I have much more things to know about this game

1 Like

I dont understand the question :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe he’s asking how his heroes are looking after 3 months?

2 Likes

Imo s/he’s made some good pulls, but is putting the cart before the horse in terms of levelling priority.

Specifically, there’s been scattered levelling and a lot of resources spent on 5* before having maxed sets of 3s and 4s.

I think a bit of focus could work wonders :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not a bad bunch of heroes. I’d work on putting a 4* maxed rainbow team together. BT, Grimm, Csermon, Kiril, Scarlett, Tibs, etc are all worth working on.
I believe I saw Wu Kong in there. You won’t regret leveling him for Titan battles either.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I mean @PapaHeavy

1 Like

How can I make strong defense team, and who is the best about this (heros)

Don’t neglect the healers, Belith and Hawkmoon as 3*, Sabina, Buldtusk, Rigard (the best 4* healer IMO) and Kashreck. This latter one is a very powerful tank. You need them ready for war. Sometimes (with arrows aid) you need two of them for each battle.

2 Likes

Agreed 100%. There seems to be little rhyme or reason to the leveling choices, mistakes I made when I started too.
“Oh a 5*!!! Throw EVERYTHING at him immediately” :joy::joy:

1 Like

Work on finishing Tibs, Kiril and Boldtusk first. You have already invested in them pretty heavily and they are worth the Mats.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for a help @Sarapatel @PapaHeavy much love and respect, have a nice day :smile::heart:

Really, this will hinder you chasing a strong defense team. To the darkside this will lead.

It appears you used your cloaks on Alice vs Kiril. I would think Kiril is a better choice at this point. Also, you have Grimm another strong blue 4* that would serve you well.

Personally, I would take a lot of those 4*s up to 3/60 and then pick some to go to 4/70. Stay off the 5s for a bit.

3 Likes

Agreed, I think kiril better to my defense team

Exactly. Doing this gives you an idea which heroes fit your style of play best, and those are the ones you spend materials on. Thankfully, I haven’t chosen any bad heroes to use rare materials on yet, but I’ve missed a few chances. (Found this board just before giving blades to Kelile for fourth ascension.) Saw that she isn’t a super well-regarded red, and soon pulled Gormek! Crisis averted. Most of my mistakes were at the three-star level (looking at you, Graymane and Prisca), and those are much more easily fixed.

I’m F2P, so a lot of mine was the luck not to draw bad heroes early and level them because that’s all I had. You have choices, so you need to experiment a little. I like to run two healers and make my fights a 15-round slugfest. Others go straight for the fast mana hard hitters and try to throw an opening haymaker to win the fight. They would cringe at my heavy use of Melendor. You do you, but first, you have to figure out who you are, as an E&P player.

2 Likes

Yes agreed, I’ll try to get a suitable defense team, suit my game style thank u :smile::+1::heart:

It’s up to you if you want to work on any more 3 stars to help out in more of those rare tier events and tournaments. If you do, my recommendations below, and only feed them 1star heroes; save your 2star and trainer heroes for your 4 stars.

Speaking of 4 stars you definitely will want more leveled up.

Heroes I’d focus, in this order, would be:

Purple: finish Tiburtus, then Rigard, Sabina (3star, Balthazar, Gill-Ra)

Yellow: Finish Bane (he’s a 3* but you may as well, he’s only got 1 more level), then Wu Kong, Danzaburo (3star, Melia, Kailani)

Blue: Kiril when you have the capes, then Grimm, Sonya (3* Gato, Ulmer, Valen, Gunnar)

Green: Gadeirus when you have the shields, then Caedmon, Melendor (3* Brienne, Berden, Belith)

Red: Boldtusk when you have the blades, then G. Falcon, Gormek (3* Namahage, Nashgar, Hawkmoon)

Again, the 3 star heroes are optional and if you do focus on them, only give them 1 star heroes. When you max them out, give them unleveled copies of themselves (1 at a time) if their skill still needs more boosts.

If there’s something we’ve learned recently with this raid event, is that having strong 3 stars will not be a waste of space! Still, it does kinda kill your progress to get good teams of 4 stars, so I highlighted the ones that I personally think will be the most useful.

For your 5 star heroes, I would halt their leveling until you have all the required ascension materials: 6 royal tabards for Aeron, 6 poison darts for Inari, 6 telescopes for Alice (+6 more for Frida), and 6 mystic rings for Marjana.

It’s better to widen your bench of heroes, than to be stuck with a bunch of heroes needing materials and not strong enough to put you ahead in the harder quests (which give you great goodies!)

2 Likes

And recognize that this will take a LONG time. Those materials are super rare. But the best way to get them is in rare quests, and the best way to finish rare quests is with good 4-star heroes, so Dave is right on here. (And FWIW, I basically agree with his priorities above.) Be patient; it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

3 Likes

i liked your idea, I’ll try with it, I think is be good with me, it’s really really good idea thank u :smile: :heart:

1 Like

And check out these posts!

2 Likes

I got it, thank you :smile::heart:

1 Like