Is Skittleskull male or female? [Answer: Female, based on non-English translations]

I always thought skittleskull is a male. But the new description says BOG WITCH. So… a male witch? Or female witch? :grin:

3 Likes

The word “Witch” originally meant either gender.

I think Skittle is male. :slight_smile:

1 Like

in french, skittle is a “sorcière”, and sorcière is a female, sorcier a male.

So, skittle seems to be a female

2 Likes

Really hard to tell, ugly either way.

2 Likes

You look and decide. I can’t find any female markers… :grin:

3 Likes

Where exactly are the male markers? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s filed under NSFW etc. :grin:

2 Likes

Skittle is shirtless so I’d lean male, but SPG does like scantily clad heros so not an exact science

2 Likes

I was trying to determine if he/she was wearing a shirt or not…but to your point, with Zeline’s butt and Natalya’s, well, everything, hanging out, you never do know (insert saggy bewb joke here)

2 Likes

Until the question was asked, I saw Skittle ss a male. Upon further review, that is a female.

5 Likes

I really like this question. :smile: For me Skittle was always female … but after reading the answers here I think I have to review my opinion.

1 Like

Use the length of the fingernails as an indicator. Maybe a bit colourless, but…

Ever seen a male witch with long fingernails? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Build a bridge out of skittle

A special power that ties you in knots, renders you immobile and saps your energy.

Has to be femaie.

(Legs it for the exit)
:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Dear people, Skittle is a Goblin and a Shaman. All dedicated readers of the Lore of the Fair Folk know that Goblin Shamans belong to the third gender of Goblin kind.

6 Likes

I’d always kinda hated Skittle up until now, but I’ve gotta say the little lady-guy is starting to grow on me.

Me wants the precious. The precious is mineses. YOU CAN’T HAVES IT!!

6 Likes

forum did not like this post somehow. Don’t know what is so bad about beeing transgender but i apologize to the members that flagged my post

1 Like

thank you all for replying and presenting your view. the hero that i never have a second look at just getting pretty interesting now. i guess we’ll have to wait for the SG designer to answer whether it’s a male or female. i used to think it as a male but i change my mind now it’s a female hahaha.

2 Likes

I think they’ll let the mystery remain. It’s far more interesting that way. :wink:

2 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes