Is Skadi still relevant?

I reached 100 in summon fated list
I am torn between Skadi & Ariel
I like Onatel but i have good yellow heros already
Thank you

Yes, she is. Especially in zombie wars.

1 Like

I’m going to say yes skadi is still relevant… BUT … you should remember to keep the rest of your roster and your spending habits in mind when making your choice. There are some excellent heros available in FS I personally chose for my hearts desire but whomever you choose best of luck and enjoy!

1 Like

I do not do wars
Only raids

I am no longer a spender
After Frigg nerfing i deleted my credit card from the game
Than you
You too

1 Like

Your decision but you miss one large aspect of the game by choice. Considering it’s almost the same as raids and tournaments, don’t see why you shouldn’t do wars as it costs nothing and takes 30 minutes of your time weekly

2 Likes

I lost very dear persons in war
I hate wars even in video games
My choice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Coming from a country that had war in 1990’s and not trying to change your view on things, some say sport is a substitute for wars and online games may be too. I don’t like wars too but we all know that in online games war no one dies, only gets defeated

1 Like

Ariel is a good healer still.

Do you need healer more or “fluffy” minion remover more ?

Skadi cannot kill current beefy minions.

1 Like

Ariel is my choice
Since skadi seems to be no longer able to defeat all minions released
Thank you all.

3 Likes

I’d you don’t think skadi is still relevant then the other fated summons heroes don’t seem relevant either.

1 Like

It all depends on who else is on your roster. For me, Skadi is very relevant as I don’t have another anti-minion hero. Since I don’t chase heroes I work with what I have so she will remain relevant for quite a while.

If you are asking if she is still relevant to the game as a whole, that is a whole different question and if you are not spending any more the question itself is not relevant.

Ask which hero will you make the most use of. I have both, and Ariel gets more use from me. She is my top healer and gets used everywhere.

2 Likes

Also, following that logic, selecting the hero that heals instead the one that kills is kinda role playing element you added to your choice

2 Likes

I recently picked her up from Fated, then a week later i randomly pulled her with free coins from valhalla too so i have the costume as well. I have her LBd plus the costume maxed and in conjunction with C. Kiril she is a very useful hero to have even in todays meta. I dont know how well she would perform without the costume bonus and LB though maybe a lower attack stat would greatly diminish her usefulness.

1 Like

Very interesting how other colleagues pointed that she’s no longer able to smash current minions. So I think another big question is who are you going to use her with?

I also took skadi from the FS (I already had Ariel, whom I love), but I cannot tell you which of them gets the most use since I don’t have skadi ready for battle yet, I figure that will be Ariel though, one never has too many healers, and she gets used whenever her mana buff is most useful although my main healer remains to be Kunchen.

Yet, I chose skadi over onatel fully aware that skadi can no longer battle current minions in one blow, but also aware that I can sail through that using synergies: I suspect she’ll be used a lot paired with tarlak and Ludwig to make sure she puts in her bite.

So that’s a very important angle to look at: which synergies can you create with either of them?

2 Likes

She’s still the queen in minion wars. Pair her with cKiril, fire after minions spawn and you got a solid stack on enemies. Outside of minion wars, I find her effective against Diaochan and Freya tanks, which are still seen in the defenses outside of the very top alliances. One thing is that she needs to be LB’d to boost her low attack stat.

2 Likes

I already chose Ariel
I do not participate in wars as i stated above
Her low attack and big minions turned me down
I already have minions removers , i was only torn between two blue to add more depth to my blue roster
She needs assistance from DD heroes which i do not always like , for me heroes who need DD to perform well or at least kill minions are no longer relevant today
Thank you all for your help.

What @Mis says. Skadi still rules Minion wars and can still be effective in certain circumstances.

If you want a less niche hero a healer is always useful, especially one that gives a mana gain boost

1 Like