Is skadi frost damage undispellable?

Just faced skadi and held lady Loki special until skadi went off. I couldn’t throw his frost or mana back at them. I read his card and didn’t see anything about not dispellable. What am I missing?

It’s working as intended, stacks can’t be dispelled. For more info , check this thread:

3 Likes

Stacks are a whole different dimension of things. Not only that it’s not dispellable, it can’t be removed by Guardian Gazelle either.

2 Likes

It can be dispelled by war equalizer however :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. So I guess that means the counter is malosi?

No, again, stacks are not buffs. [edit - his card says stacks too. Oops!]

The counter is don’t take minions against Skaldi.

2 Likes

Lol darn. Still learning. Thank you :slight_smile: I want him hahah

it was my understanding that malosi blocks skadis special effects.

2 Likes

Thanks for the verification @freetgy yes malosi card says blocks status ailments and stacks on allies or enemies. Phew I’m glad I got him. Waiting on two darts tho haha

Whoops. I guess I didn’t read the card well enough… despite having him at +18.

The best counter is Mitsuko. She reflects his automatic attack too, slowing himself.

1 Like

UPDATE: Just pulled Skadi this week from Vahalla Forever!! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Congrats, I’m very happy that I got her quite early. Managed to get into the top 10 worldwide, mostly thanks to her. Not that I stayed there for long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@JFhorner : I was amazed seeing this for the first time, bcoz, I am so used to Gazelle cleaning EVERYTHING… :grinning:
&
No there is Elizabeth…

1 Like

Didn’t realize what Skadi could do (or that stacks were undispellable), took Freya in my team. By the end my heroes were taking 200 ice damage per turn.

1 Like

Yes lol it’s a lesson learned. Skadi comes out to play on defense every minion war!