The question depends on a couple factors which I can’t comment on as they are personal. These factors:
- Other heroes
- Attack Stats of each hero used.
So with that said, I will answer based on MY scenario using my heroes & troops.
This is the set-up:
Edit: shown is the wrong attack stat for Santa; have adjusted the # used in the damage calc below.
Plugging that into the Damage Calculation:
Note: I used the average 5* hero defence stat; titans are likely higher than this depending on what level titan you are facing.
Basically, because Wilbur & Santa both give the same defence debuff, it comes back to who has the higher attack stat as to who will give more tile damage.
A couple things to note in your comparison tho:
- Wilbur is Average Mana Speed while Santa is Slow Mana Speed
- Wilbur gives Damage Sharing to all allies; Santa does not.
- Wilbur gives Defence Buff to allies; Santa does not.
- Santa gives attack debuff to enemies, Wilbur does not.
- Santa creates minions which slow down a Titan Fight (as they each have to individually process / slash before coming back to your turn).
- Wilbur is a 4* hero so is cheaper to emblem than Santa is
Overall, for me, I would personally take Wilbur over Santa to a Titan Fight. Main reasons being the minions, mana speed & loss of the damage sharing/ defence buff.