Is Rumpelstiltskin really that bad? Please share your experiences if you have him

Pulled him last event. He’s not maxed yet but is well on the way. I’ve found him very useful in War.

Unlike the drunk nipple bear, ALL his specials are useful. Plus, as has been stated, his tile damage is good.

1 Like

Would like to have him. One of the best blues. One of my teammates from previous alliance used him as a tank during war. He was usually last man standing on the field.

2 Likes

I also wish I had him

The variety that you get from him makes him fun to play with… A key element in keeping me interested in the game.

Added to that the fact that none of his special skills are bad and all will have a big impact on the game makes him useful!

2 Likes

Drunk nipple bear :rofl::skull:! I use Rumpel all the time on offense and raid. Best utility hero IMO. Also, he doesn’t pair well with Zim. Zim’s attack boost will override his attack increase and that’s not good. Better off with a hero like Mok-Arr, Atomos, Grimble etc. Heroes that doesn’t increase attack. I’m happy you got him. You’re going to love him maxed!

2 Likes

Rump is a great hero. Even while you have healers, his heals help + cleans. His mass attack is stronger than Azlars. Def down + attack helps. Great stats. Much better than what I expected.

1 Like

Nice to know that his attack is stronger than Azlar’s. I wanted him when I first started playing, but I don’t really care for him now hahaha. Rumpel on the other hand, is amazing! He’s my favorite hero in my roster. This was such an old post, but wow he’s come a long way for me. I’m assuming you have one too right? How are you enjoying his versatile game play?

1 Like

I have him paired with Puss in Boots - the family bonus really counts, like one extra emblem in def.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :information_source: Rumpelstiltskin – 5* Ice/Blue from Fables of Grimforest

Feel free to continue discussions on the new Rumple thread :slight_smile:

1 Like