Is Puss in Boots underrated in this meta?

PiB is the only 5* rogue healer, Zag. Doesnt heal.

1 Like

Lol, I did not get from your post that you referred to healers :smiley: Probably you are right, but it’s a bit too much of sub-categorizing for me…

2 Likes

I will do Marjana over PiB?? .

If Marjana is costumes id say yes for Elemental Def down, if not I’d go Puss as he provided atk up and healing.

I’m sure PIB is very usable on offense. But defensively he’s way outclassed by many red 5 stars.

1 Like

Why in the world does he need a buff to compete with Frosth? He does so much more than Frosth

2 Likes

I pulled him and just leveled him. Great paring with Daichon, LOTL, and Pengi.

Did you guys go defense/health on emblem path?

1 Like

I can imagine he’s way more useful these days especially paired with slow minion summoners. Plus the attack up and health regen are nice bonuses. I haven’t levelled mine up yet but he’s next in the list and will probably go defense/health to keep him alive :thinking:

2 Likes

true! And sooner than latter, he will be getting an awesome costume, id love to get :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The PiB and QoH combo is legit as well. Zhuge Liang as well. I’m definitely happy I ascended PiB. He’ll be more and more relevant as time goes on and more minion makers come forth.

Just pulled him (with costume).

I have:
Hulda 2LB+20
Papyros LB+20
Freya LB+20
LotL LB+20
Frosth

Can’t really figure out how PIB can be used in a good way.

Wondering as well if he is usable for upper intermediary rosters. I don’t have the costume.

I did pull the costume, and my current/queue’d minion summoners include:

• Hulda
  • Max
  • C. LotL
  • Phorcys

He would have good synergy with the Mighty Pets family, and you know, especially with Phorcys he could definitely have some fun too. It also depends on if the attack buff and regen means anything to you as well.

He’s definitely up for consideration for me, but, I need to evaluate nearer the time

2 Likes