Is Margaret useable now with the buff? Margaret Balance Discussion

I figure she pairs well with evelyn, like clarissa pairs with panther and lepus pairs with Frida(not sayin margaret is AS good as lepus or clarissa but just sayin she’s decent)

Still waiting on a good hero to pair with drake(tho a 2nd drake does pair well with drake, and white rabbit would pair ok but neither pair as well as a yellow hit 3 elemental debuffer would)

2 Likes

Sorry it took so long to reply @JackieChanBruce I maxed her and emblemed her

Loooove my Margaret, I chase sniper heavy teams all day. only rogue so she gets attack and health emblems. Became a starter in my green, purple and yellow stacks in raid attack.

Evelyn-Malosi-Margaret-Victor-Telluria

Malosi-Jackal-Margaret-Victor-C.Viv

C.Rigard-Clarissa-Margaret-Víctor-Malosi

This setups are soooo much fun! with mana Troops and her mana gain per dodge the three center Very Fast heroes are constantly shooting. Pew pew

The victor-Margaret relationship needs to be paid attention, it’s fantastic since you can constantly have dodge or attack up but you Definitely don’t want them Both up before a sniper shoots but you might before telluria or Vela do (you still get the 30% chance but if the hits land you get some extra protection from victor)

She helps victor stack and that is huge
She helps Malosi cancel hots and dots and that is huge too

Pew pew

4 Likes

Today i’ve built a new team based on your posts. Two colors, two healers. Worked very well around 2700-2800 cups, even though Margaret is only 3/70. → Lady Locke, Telluria, Killhare, Auntie Margaret, C. Rigard

In war i use Margaret in a mono green team. Works also very fine IF the board is not bad (thats the advantage of 3/2). → Locke, Margaret, Lianna, Telluria, Lianna

Cheers!

2 Likes

Amazing Margo in the flank position on my defense team. Great sinergy with BK.

More than 55% of wins taking more than 50 defense games.

5 Likes

Maybe buff her hp and defense to increase her survivability, she’s definitely not emblem worthy.

useable: yes. good: no

I’ve just pulled the trigger and maxed her, I like her, plus she’s unique.

Offense only hero though, has no business being on defense.

1 Like

I strongly disagree. The emblems give her more dodge and an insane attack stat which makes her tile damage great, dropping a blue tank quickly without needing specials really. The high attack is also good with titans. Sure she is squishy, so never try to use her on defense. Almost all rogues are squishy though. She’s may not be as good as some, but she is great with emblems on raids

3 Likes

@ELIAZAR21 Here my suggestion …

I think she´s very good in off now, but …
I would love to see her with the new stack-mechanic.

For exaple : Lower the %-dmg down to 130%.
Give her: Everytime when Margaret or an Ally dodges she will earn a stack. (Maximum 10 stacks)
Each stack is giving +5% dmg & +2% crit-chance. (Total +50% dmg and +20% crit chance)

This would fit so well to an assasine, plus another hero with the new machanic which is interesting

Margareth is amazing now i couple her with melendor costume, evelyn, kadilen costume and caedmon costume for that fast cleanse.
That team has so much synergy it’s unbelievable. I keep flatening telluria team over and over.

4 Likes

I’ve been using Margaret at 3/70 offensively in my green stack. She’s quite useful when the enemy team has multiple snipers. I usually put Margaret on the “left wing” position and have Brynhild on the right wing position. That way, the left side of my team has dodge and the right side has defense up against special skills. I just saw that thread about how Margaret’s dodge stacks with C.Kadilen/Inari’s dodge. Pretty crazy. Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge!

1 Like

Guys, why your HOTM Margaret can dodge caster and nearby allies but Kadilen C dodges for all allies and became a game changer?
Margaret worth to be same.
That’s not fair guys. That’s not cool.

Margaret is vfast, Kadilen is fast

1 Like

there are two dodge types in the game:

1. dodges direct damage only meaning status ailments bypasses it (Margaret, Little John costume and rogue class)
  2. dodges everything including status ailments and dispelling (kadilen costume and inari)

going to your point, they different speeds, different dodge types, different dodge chances and different rewards, they cannot be compared equally.
Margaret rewards mana on dodge which is very good and has very high chance against snipers.

kadilen costume has a solid 45% chance with the reward being a normal minion

costume kadilen makes inari look weak in comparison

2 Likes

The mana you get i don’t even think is enough to shave off a tile

I pair Margaret with cKadilen in wars, it can be very effective since their skills are additive. Margaret has a higher dodge % for snipers so I wouldn’t say it’s not fair

Each dodge gives 24% of mana, that’s at least a tile for very fast, 2 tiles for Fast and more for other heroes.

I would really appreciate an update of her currently as I pulled her recently and I am hesitant about maxing her ASAP.

In the current double formation, Margaret would give her dodge at Very Fast speed to ALL allies. Which would be strong!

But… she’s a brittle hero, and there’s a very fast fire hero that will likely apply his skill to her specifically which would also torch all her allies as well.

On offense she has good value for protecting critical allies. And she is also good for bringing tile damage to blue titans.

I enjoy this hero on offense. And am debating trying the double formation with a taunter but that would require moving emblems. So… I’m waiting for beta to formalize how their going to do these formations…

1 Like

I counter her dodge with heroes like Victor and GM. She hardly ever dodges those skills. IMO only good on offense when you can pair her with high damage snipers

1 Like