Is Magni-C now top blue defender?

definitely killhare, no question. there are an almost infinite supply of snipers who are more or less equal, with Finley being the only real standout. killhare is a one of a kind freak of nature who performs the way quintos was probably intended to perform.

Put ariel in between telly and killhare and get another aoe on the other end like GM or Drake and you are ready to wreck havoc.

1 Like

Well in between telly and kill I have (blue)frida(but emblems go to telly), misandra (but again another fighter), alasie (same skill as telly -mana) miki (but emblems go to gm), vela would be ideal I know but I’m waiting on 4 telescopic lenses) or C kiril

And I’m having a hard time with the thought of removing my +18 from Zimkitha to give to Vela. She is awesome

Okay but jabberwock should also be mentioned here. Also a great and heavy dealer. Vela/jabber is often a game over for your flanks.

back to the topic
I dont think magni fits perfectly to the meta with tellu and co.
But: maybe we will see another meta with

Finley Frigg magniC whiterabbit

Or something like this.
Because defense downers and hitters where a thing a few months ago (kunchen plus 4 snipers)

Now there come several fast snipers that also are defense downer. Yes, you can debuff them. But of almost every hit lowers your defense, it gets real nasty.

And boooom everybody loves Jeanfrancoise :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Enni I agree that jabberwocky is awesome but he isnt a sniper in the traditional sense of a hero that targets just one other hero.