Is Leonidas viable now?

As most would say, he is mediocre at best. It depends on whether you do many summons or not. If he is the only one you have, he is not bad. He was my very first 5* anyway.

I will tell you his big plus is during raids when it’s a 1v1 where both have only one hero left. He is almost unbeatable unless even with ghosting tiles you can’t get his special up.

Also, his tile damage ain’t bad against titans and he is also able to mana cut the titan. Yes he ain’t the best with his average speed. But he isn’t so bad as well.

1 Like

i’m a F2P, so i don’t make pulls, untill i get some gems or atlante coins. and my TC20 of course ( x 2 )

so my roster of 5* si very short.

and yellow heroes are not powerfull in 4* ( liu is cool but i prefer Chao and wu, but i dont’ get them )

so leo will be in my def team. Paired with triton, obakan, gregorian and kashrekk ( heal of kash with triton boost is awesome )

i think this compo should bring me comfort in platine rank

1 Like

Yes. Kash in the middle flanked by Leo and Greg. Should be pretty decent defense in Platinum.

1 Like

You shouldn’t leave both green heroes side by side although there is not a better place for Gregorion on your lineup now.

If I attack you, as you have 2 strong green, I will probably use 3 reds. Now imagine the power of the red tiles. If they are side by side and I get a lucky 3 or 4 tiles combination (red) right in the middle of your two green, you are almost done with one movement. Prefer to put some blue and red beside the green. So my red tiles will not damage hard your blue and help charge him

True. Maybe switch Greg with Obakan.

obakan, leo, kash, greg, triton

it was my supposed order :sunglasses:

Greg, Triton, Kashrek, Obakan, Leonidas is a much better defense order.

I like leo, he’s self healing is doing great while guin is healing the other 2 other hitters next to her in my yellow team. I’ve got Justice x2 in the past and they are both eaten by leo now, he sure is viable.

he is decent , just good but not great , better save your Dart for another *5 yellow

if you had enough darts to do 3 x 5* Yellow Hero - will you consider level him first while waiting for other yellow heroes come along the way? Not gg to give Justice but either Viv / Joon and yellow HOTMs if manage to get it w luck.

I’m really considering put Leo before Joon on monk emblems, as his autoheal is directly correlated on his damage output (while blind effect stays the same).

Mmmh…

2 Likes

Leo is my only 5 star monk. So i decided to ascend him over onatel… she does not need to wait long, i only need one more dart.
But with Leo, it is a double down bonus… on the talent tree i ignored the health up options, because if i raise his attack, he heals himself more, as you point out, healing is a percentage so the damage done.
I like Leonadis, i like having the first 3 emblem levels on him.

1 Like

And you’d eventually be able to get Leo down to 9 tiles with just a level 17 mana troop… that’s achievable for me, and most f2p/c2p, while level 23 mana isn’t really

Average needs lvl 23 troops unfortunately.
Slow needs lvl 17 and fast lvl 29.

Yes, except that on the class tree there is a +2% mana boost you can achieve which when added to the lvl 17 mana troop equals the same amount of a lvl 23 troop without the class node boost

Leo is a monk, they get 4% mana at class 20. So he really just needs a level 11 mana troops to get to 9 tiles.

Leonidas & Ariel FTW I would say…

Immagine

2 Likes

Right on. Good point, I forgot that. Even better

Woops, didn’t follow the thread anymore and lost it. :smiley:
You’re right, with the talent tree it would be less. Well I have my Leo sitting at 3/70, two Joons and one Vivica maxed. Maybe I reconsider maxing him instead of my third Joon. :rofl:

Got 12 darts with the following: Inari, Viv and Leo.
I kept avoiding maxing Viv, but she’s my only 5s healer.
Inari takes the first 6 darts, should I give the remaining to Viv or keep her more on the waiting list and go for Leo?

Roster maxed 5s: drake, hel seshat, grave azlar, alaise Arthur, Morgan