Is Kunchen the first purple tank?

@LucasDaoc Thanks for your opinion

Putting Joon next to Kunchen also has the upside that yellow tiles your foe is sending to Kunchen will,be weak against Joon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about using Kunchen alongside Guinevere, but I donā€™t know how to deploy both (tank-flank?).

Guinevere should always be tank, so that puts Kunchen on flank.

2 Likes

What defense would be the most decent one with my heroes and Kunchen as tank? My Heroes:
Khiona - Zeline - Evelyn - Leonidas - Azlar - Richard - Isarnia - Domitia.

I find rainbow defenses to be generally better (depending on the options, of course). Iā€™d try:

Zeline | Isarnia | Kunchen | Azlar | Leonides

2 Likes

I prefer rainbow defenses too. Will try when Kunchen is leveled :grinning:

Can someone maybe explain me why Kunchen has slow mana load if Guinevere has average mana load? If Kunchen would have average mana load then I would take him as the purple Guinevere.

@Kerridoc Thanks for the feedback. It donā€™t came in my mind before to use purple next to yellow hero.

He doesnā€™t cut mana like she does. Which can be so frustrating!!!

1 Like

Yes I know but he reduces defense what is also very powerful. But I donā€™t understand why heā€™s slow and she average

The lowering of defense can be cleansed right away with a special. When your mana is cut, all you can do is try and charge it again with tiles.

Yes I know but the point I wanted to highlight was why Kunchen has slow mana reload and not average.

Kunchen has a large, immediate, all-ally heal. Heā€™s really a Vivica analog.

2 Likes

Wow you pulled him, nice. My last hope are 4 Atlantis tokens later this week

What Kerridoc said. Guin only heals those flanking her starting with the next turn and Kunchen heals everyone. Not only heals, he has the elemental link that canā€™t be dispelled. So, thatā€™s why heā€™s slow.

@FrenziedEye Wish you best luck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If paired with GM, where should Kunchen be? My current defense is:

GM - Fong - Kunchen - Magni - Lianna

I also have Evelyn, Onatel, and QoH available.

Thanks

Kunchen isnā€™t GM or Guine, but he is equal or better than other tanks in the game if you ask me.

I have a question of my own.

On yellow titans, if Kunchen casts his ult does the extra holy defense count against titans regular attacks? Because if that is the case Kunchen will definitely replace Wilbur in my yellow titan setup.

Yep, it does. I havenā€™t tested him yet, but it works for Guin buff against dark titans, so thereā€™s no reason it shouldnā€™t work for his.

1 Like