Is Kageburado immune to counterattacks?

Is it normal that Kageburado is immune to counterattacks? There is no such note in his card.
Unfortunately cannot post a video here.

He dispels first, then cause damage. In the exact order like his card says.
Other heroes (Sonya, Caedmon, for instance) attack first, and then dispel.

7 Likes

2 Likes

yes… So that is why kabuardo is OP.
Mana very Fast, dispels buffs first, deals 450% damage (always enemy has more than 50% Hp)

kage should be nerfed xD

Not in my experience. Kage is a great sniper, but as the battle wears on, his 225% is not very effective in finishing off a wounded foe. And when a titan gets below 50%, his special is definitely limp-wristed—though he still gets a spot on my anti-holy-titan team just for his tile damage.

1 Like

If you have to enumerate the best of the best, Kage is a name you would read often…
Sometime we will see a hero with undispellable riposte. Then he will suffer like anyone else.

1 Like

Actually Margaret is resistant to any dispells so if someone puts a counterattack on her, Kage won’t be able to dispell it. I know it’s not the same as undispellable riposte, but at least it’s close :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kage actually has one of the higher damage specials so Margaret would be approaching her max 90% chance for Kage’s special to miss entirely, regardless of the dispell not happening.

1 Like

True that and she’s also a Rogue so when emblemed she’s got additional chance to dodge… Still, someone sometime may manage to counterattack Kage with her:)

haha I know…
when I said “always” means too may times when you play against him hahaha xD

1 Like

nice observation! =D

1 Like

Hello let me ask something.

When a hero special has more than one effect, the effects are always applied from top to bottom?

So

• Dispells enemies
  • Do damage

Will be different from

• Do damage
  • Dispells enemies

?

Yes. 20 things…

1 Like

Yes the order written is the order in which the effects happen. I believe Kage is the only one that first dispells, and then hits. As opposed to Caedmon/Sonya etc who will hit into buffs and then dispell them after, taking riposite damage int he process.

1 Like

I think this topic needs to have a SOLVED : YES. :bulb: in the tittle.

As most other useful posts have stated… order of the card’s ability is how it functions. I’ve seen a couple of times this question has been asked

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.