Is Justice relevant now days?

I really liked what you said :slight_smile: In offense sheā€™s better. For you especially, because you donā€™t have other yellows. If the trade will implement some day, what do you give for a Drake, because I have more than one? :slight_smile:

I have a spare Magni that never will receive the love he deserves. To make it more attractive, Iā€™ll give an additional Damascus blade.
sounds good? :grin:

Hahaha, no my friend. I have the classics. I would really like Zimkitha. I spent a lot to get her, but no such luck. Now, to be on topic, you should spare your gems for November. Neith even nerfed as she is now, would be a great asset for you.

No love for Magni from you either, poor guy :joy: well my hotm collection consists of three heroes. No Zimkitha, but three lovely warriors that I canā€™t miss in my team. So no trade here, my friend :wink:

I am saving up gems in hopes for a great hero. Neith looks interesting :slight_smile:

Neith is still better than Justice even with the nerf. Mana cut and average speed, nuff said, I never thought the damage was really the selling point of Neithā€™s skill. But anyways, thatā€™s a discussion for her topic.

Justice:
Slow speed with high defensive stats and paladin classā€¦ sheā€™s basically made for tanking, and thatā€™s really it. Arguably one of the best classic tanks.

Raid tournaments with v. fast ruleset is the only place she would have on offense for me though, not enough of a reason to spend 6 darts on her. Maybe if I didnā€™t have any better yellow heroes, but I have Gretel, Leonidas and 2 Joons lol so I hardly need Justice for my yellow offense team.

This made me lol. thank you, guys.

Also, I just feel honored to be in the company of a player like @Scarecrow that never looses to a specific hero. Sounds like you have a lot to teach the rest of us!

9 Likes

Trying to make me insult you? You should try harder, see what happens. Mediocre dude, mediocre.

You are the 1 Man aliance! congrats on your great performace by yourself!

2 Likes

Even weaker than CvSā€¦ Cā€™mon, you embarrassed yourself.

Nope!

Just making light of an absurd comment.

And I have in fact lost to Justice. So I guess my new mediocre tag is well applied. Fingers crossed I can get the mods to give me a fancy forum title like @JonahTheBardā€¦ ā€œCVS the Mediocreā€. I like how that sounds.

6 Likes

Still, I advice you both to end the sarcasm and offtopic.

on topic will Justice be done?
is justice fair?
What is Justice?
IS JUSTICE RELEVANT!
what will the justice do about sarcasm and offtopic!
Justice will hit you hard and let you blind.
if she charges still a game changer(justice is slow but she will come for us all)

5 Likes

Get a life dude, seriously. Also, Iā€™m done talking to you. And have a nice day too!

1 Like

If I was justice, and I was trying to be relevant I would suggest these internet warriors enter the only arena worthy of both their great intellects and blazing machismo. I vote that all arguments be solved with chess boxing!

6 Likes

:heart::heart_decoration: (ran out of likes )

2 Likes

images%20(1)

5 Likes

And justice for all, and yet I canā€™t pull her but have 2 - 4 copies of each of the tc20 snipers

I have her but Viv is getting the next darts and Joon already is maxed. I need a paladin and pulled her and RIchard from TC20 together. Not really sure which would make better paladin. I am leaning towards her and since I have Magni and Joon I donā€™t ā€œneedā€ Justice but can always use 5* for war. Any thoughts?

I feel deeply disappointed that I came here looking for an actual discussion and just watched a bunch of kids throwing sand at each other.

For shame. Clearly @Scarecrow is the best sand thrower. :wink:

Getting back on topic because I want to so there, I think Justice is one of the top tier tanks but would struggle to make a dent at the upper echelons of the raiding leaderboard simply because sheā€™s, arguably speaking, a weaker version of Guinevere. Justice is the better tank by raw stats, but the tank position is not dictated by stats alone but rather by the power of secondary effects. Guinevere being average speed has a much better chance of firing, and when she fires, her effect is more deadlyā€¦ negating damage taken, making further purple damage less potent, and cutting off specials even a little bit which further adds time to the clock.

But perhaps Justice might do better simply because people would underestimate her. Whenever I see a Guin, especially with emblems, I go full mono because I want her dead. If I saw a Justice tank, Iā€™d probably go 3-2 which might give Justice time to fire.

It kinda depends, and depending on where OP is at in their bench, raid tier, and Alliance goals, Justice would probably do well. There are few tanks better than her in general. But if youā€™re trying to aim for the top of the leaderboards, I donā€™t think Justice would be enough.

In short, Justice is still a very solid tank, and unless youā€™re a real big spender with real big goals, Justice would be more than adequate for most peopleā€™s needs.

3 Likes

Submissions for the Fan Art Contest go over here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like