Is it worth last node in Joon?

I was wondering if is it worth to spend 250 monks emblems to unlock last node . Its the mana node.

I will unlock the 19th node when get the emblems from POV and then maybe start another hero. Thoughts?

It depends on your needs, it helps on defence and on offence if you don’t have a lvl 29 troop you can get a tile reduced with a lvl 17 troop if you take it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer. I think if the benefit is only a tile less for the moment i will pass. I dont even have a yellow mana troop to do the trick :thinking:

1 Like

short answer is no, not worth it overall

fast heros charge up in 8 tiles. with 15% mana (troops lvl 29) it will be 7 tiles.
most of the time it will be irrelevant on attack because most matches are 3 tiles or dragon and 3 leading to 8 or 9, 7 is possible but not as common)

on defense it will matter but very little, joon will charge up in 6.5 tiles at 24% (15% troops 29 + 5% costume bonus + 4% talent) if you choose the normal version.

4 Likes

That’s a steep price to pay. Emblems can usually be spent better elsewhere.

Check this out, though: Pollikins MANA SHEET

2 Likes

I gave that node to my Joon, very useful as he is able to offset a tiny bit of mana speed reduction effects and he is able to fire more reliably. Mana nodes are very helpful to the ones who don’t have many leveled mana troops, to reach the breakpoints and just one tile can make a big difference.

2 Likes

The answer is Nope. Unless you have the costume which become Sword for the last node.

2 Likes

I do the last node if it is mana and not for the others… each to his/her own!

1 Like

In the great scheme of things I would in my honest opinion say … No.
It’s a big chunk of emblems for a small improvement.
I would say stop at 18/19 emblems and deploy your spare capacity to other heroes.
The way emblems are falling at the moment you will soon pick up the stock to go back and max out.
Good luck

2 Likes

+1 for no, fast heroes does not need mana node, except maybe the costume which is attack, and the last node cost 250 emblems can be used by other heroes like Wilbur.

2 Likes

I get the no responses, and the cost is steep, but if he’s on defense and you have the Mana troop at 11, then I say yes. I gave mine the whole 20 and haven’t regretted it.

Even on offense, the extra tile makes a difference (dragons and diamonds mean he charges in 2 rounds usually) and emblems are everywhere and cheaper to move these days.

1 Like