Is it too much for you? February 2021

I agree, although it’s RNG again for the final crate, some users get a 4* mat, some don’t - I was one who didn’t.
If the 4* mat was a definite reward from the crate, then it would be better. I have completed both NT so far and want to finish this one too but if I don’t then “oh well” since I am only going for the individual rewards (such as from what you randomly get from completing floors, and from those crates). The rewards for tier at the end are a small bonus since I will always only be top 5% or 10% or maybe even 25%.

A pull for every 10 levels would be really great. It’d be a nice reward for all players, and provide a big incentive for f2p to complete Ninja Tower.

I do Ninja Tower for the emblems, but now that it is raining emblems, the main rewards of emblems is less appealing to me.

They don’t disclose the % to get a 4* mat for the last progression chest. I suspect it is around 2%, like top 1% for raid tournaments … It would be a very welcome improvement for more pulls and/ 4* mat for completion.

If players feel more rewarded, they will continue to play and spend! Obviously.

I have never finished ninja tower because it’s just too long. That spam of events and missions at the same time is just TERRIBLE, I had said that to a friend in RL before.

I hate complaining about it though. They never gives us anything except the materials and keys in those quests but the queue is for sure a mess. So I’d like to keep emblem quest, material and mascarades quest outta this.

Now the Ninja tower is the most boring thing ever done to a mobile game. Events are tiring, repetitive (all look the same, honestly). I only finish them for the epic tokens.

Just venting tho, not super upset about it. When I find it boring I just don’t play. The rewards are always herbs and bones and maybe 2 emblems anyway, screw it my time has more value.

5 Likes

Don’t have much time to spend on this continuous with very less time frame… Bye Bye Nija Towers, eating lots of mats, producing ■■■■ of ■■■■.

1 Like

after toxicandra disaster , we all saw masquerade and i bet ninja will be quiet for player pulling , those whales already got the complete set of the ninja heroes, and the small fish just scare to pull …the euphoria must be in valhalla forever …for those whales spending a grand like a buck so they just want prestige to get the hero premiere featured…

Minor adjustments solve this issue with ease. Stack a flank. Use more aoe. Run 3-2. It isnt particularly difficult…

I was busy all day yesterday so could only log on as I was going to bed. “Had” to do Pov dailies, emblem trial, raid tournament, ninja tower and 6 war hits. I enjoy most of these things normally but it was just a slog yesterday.

Fortunately I’m usually better able to time things so they don’t all stack up at once, wouldn’t fancy doing what I did yesterday more than once in a blue moon

4 Likes

Ninja tower. Is so tedious. Completed it the last two times it appeared but just got bored this time. No incentive to finish it as I missed flags. 5 levels a day much more manageable and not as dull and repetitive.

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound relaxing, especially before going to bed! :sweat_smile:

I think it is too easy for things to stack up at once. Sometimes, we just have to pick and choose what to do.

For me, due to the time & battle items needed/not so attractive rewards, Ninja Tower is not worth it.

It genuinely seemed harder this last time, despite having strengthened some heroes. I’m not entirely sure, but I seemed to get more unavoidable curses. I also used more battle items, and didn’t bother to finish it.

3 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Does anyone schedule these things to happen all at once? / Too many activities/ Overlapping Rare Quests, Atlantis Rises, Alliance War, Class Trials, Raid Tournaments, etc MASTER