Is it time to rebuff Telluria?

I want to get some people’s thoughts because with all these new heroes and power creep getting so high… Why can’t we at least buff Telluria’s special ability to at least 3 turns with more damage???

The recent heroes have such more devastating abilities, and with Vela having her nerf… I don’t get why Telluria needs to keep her overdone nerfs?

Let me know all your thoughts, thanks.

11 Likes

Good idea! I asked on another thread if SG has the nerve to feature a costume for Telly?! That is the trend but I hope not.

1 Like

yes, it is time to revert some old nerfs and not only telluria and vela only.

we have so many different new heroes now so that no hero is a problem like before anymore.

prime telluria, vela, zeline and guinevere days won’t be a problem now.

i wish SG would consider that

8 Likes

They should buff both telluria and vela now. Both of them got nerf. New hero’s are way more powerful and these hero’s are in bench. We didn’t even get the ascension materials we used to level these two as compensation.

9 Likes

Agree! But while they’re at it they should buff Exeera cause right now nerfed Vela still is way more powerful than this new hero which seems like a joke :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sad but true
5zurrx

8 Likes

No, not really. We have now heroes that are so much better - Telluria, back to her old self, wouldn’t catch up. I don’t have any objections in general, but it would set up a trend: everyone here would want their heroes, the ones they feel strongly about, also being rebuffed. Things like this don’t end with one hero. A costume is a more realistic option.

I think a re-buffed Telluria would be balanced now. It’d sure be nice, being a Telly user myself. But I also think Telly’s still a good hero at her age, and there are other heroes in much greater need of buffs.

I also doubt SG’s even going to make those needed buffs happen any time soon. I think they’ve made it pretty clear they’d rather make Telly a costume and ask you to buy her again at this point.

Now I’m imagining the pitchforks… If they release a Telly costume that’s simply her pre-nerf skill? Oh the…

2 Likes

so many ppl have her, so no. leave her useless as is she now :smiley:
only possible use for her is flank in rush tourney.

Yep. The heroes most likely to get a buff seem to be challenge event heroes. :face_with_monocle:

Yes please. And i am even content with rebuffing her HOT skill only. But if she will be restored to her pre-nerf state, that would be great.

4 Likes

Since we’re talking about vela and tell… why not the original Queen of the ball who got nerfed several times and forgotten!!! Good old Guinevere, let’s bring her back to her former glory…

4 Likes

Yessssss. 100 buckets of :popcorn: and keg of :beer: :kiss:

6 Likes

:laughing: kinda like the first pic better Lmfao. Let us tenderize the horse. It’s fun to rehash about :poop: that will never change. Venting is always fun :laughing:

I was going to say this person is carrying that horse, but it only linked to the website and didn’t show the picture. Either you carry this sob until sg caves or beat the hell out of it until sg doesn’t cave.

2 Likes

She/he/it will get a costume and it will be mean!

Is it time? Yes.
Will reverting the nerf brings more revenue? No.
So, you’ve got the answer.

3 Likes

Don’t think a rebuff is needed. They are both fine the way they are.

I’m not sure. Telly in the original form was a beast, especially with the old Vela. It could make summoning in the legendary portal a lot more interresting for people that missed out on them. Though it could be wishful thinking on my part as I have both. I would also not be suprised to see them with costumes that are pretty close to their old versions.