Is it normal to never have been raided?

If it really really bothers you to not get raided, you can always ask about it via Game Support. :slight_smile:

Less than 1k ham? No wonder people are skipping you at that cup level :slight_smile:

I took them out cause no point

Anyways I left this overnight, still no one raided

Weird, beats me then. That’s not a defense that screams run in fear (unlike the one I put on my alt last night where ain’t nobody is going to hit that at 1500 cups and was idle for 8 hours as a result).

Try taking Scarlett out and putting in some random half leveled hero and just see, level 1’s are kind of a give away that it’s a drop team too which some people may be leery of.

Not sure but if I see anyone with 40k+ ham showing (1/2 of watchtower AFAIK) I’ll hit them regardless of who it is, twice even hah.

Lol it’s not like I want to get raided, id rather keep the food to myself :wink:

I’m just stating that it doesn’t happen to me

I don’t know if that is true. My watch tower has been at level 1 since the beginning and I get raided like crazy. I sometimes wake up losing a lot of tropies

You DO actually go to sleep at times, and don’t just stay in the game playing 24x7, yes?

(Just checking… :wink:)

1 Like