Is it my own fault?

Wish SGG would let you trade some of them for people’s duplicate heroes, I have piles of 4* mats that I will never use at this point. At this rate another year and a half I can ascend more 5s than I have ascended in total… Bring on the heroes already lol.

I had one day with 3 random 4* AM recently, then another day with 2 last week. I’m up to mats for 10 5s sitting around and still piling up!

I think he meant these
th (1)

3 Likes

It’s been slipping for me, too. But I think you’ll hear from the defense shortly that we’re being too narrow in our analysis.

1 Like

Wow, that is quite a haul! Very nice!

I recorded my random 4* materials (non-rare quest or completion rewards) from May through December, and had 28 all together.

Sorry, for the misleading. I mean I got around 3 colored chest in a month.
I think before the half year emptyness it was then a maximum of one per month but there also could be month without any 4* mat from these chests.

Alright, so Iam with you at this point. For me, the colored chests turned out to be the most disappointing thing next to the goblin balloon.

On the other hand, titans are doing great for me at the moment:

Just got a tome again this morning, back to back with a telescope yesterday.

1 Like

@Jop , to answer the initial question - yes it is, because you set your expectations too high. Let’s face it, 5* hero and 4* mat drop rate is extremely low, and IMO you should play according to that rule or pay a large sum of money to get those. For example I play as a vc2p (only ViP), have a handful of useful 5* amassed, and guess what - not only do I have a ton of 4* unused mats, but those keep coming even if I don’t like it. If you don’t chase any shiny new (or even a bit older) 5* and set your expectations to what the game offers in relative abundance - that is 4* heroes, 3* mats, emblems and to an extent limit breakers - then you wouldn’t be disappointed.

I’ve been tracking pulls since may 2020, the 4* i started in Jul 2020. Here it is graphically in side by side, and then stacked total. There are def low months in the past, and actually Feb/Mar 2021 for random sources was bad, but this is 3rd month in a row, and to have zero at this point in Jan is kinda ridiculous. It is what it is, i’m sure, or hopeful it will turn soon.

6 Likes