Is it my best defence team?

i am using jimkitty magni ursena joon kingston

on my defence team currently.

are there any better options?

please help!

No. For the simple reason you made the one mistake a beginner should avoid. A new player should focus first on a 4* defense team. An emblemed four stars defense team is superior to a 3/70 5* team in every single aspect. Besides, do you even have half of the ascension items required?

Anyway, let’s say it’s OK now, but you should work at 4* heroes.

3 Likes

working on 4star team at same time~

And this is another mistake… You take Bold, you finish him, next red. Not as you do… One colour at the time.

3 Likes

This

2 Likes

i see. one color at a time!

1 Like

On def rainbow is best.

On att you can take more of one color to increase tile damage against the hardes threat.

I always level my bench by spreading feeders where ever they fit. Only sometimes I focus on some particular heroes after their last ascension and especially during the very last 10 levels.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, you should priority 4* 1st, and those 4* keys for your backbone.
Boldtusk, Proteus, Rigard, Sonya/Kiril, Li Xiu, Melendor/Caedmon.

Blades for BT 1st before Zimkitty, Traptools for Proteus/Rigard 1st before Ursena, Sturdy Shield for Melendor/Caedmon 1st before Kingston, Orbs for Li Xiu before Joon, Capes for Kiril and Sonya 1st before Magni.

The advantage is, you can use it for event challange in both type Epic and Legendary. And also cheaper and faster to level.

5 Likes

@jinbatsu @Scarecrow and @Olmor my heroes as always :blush: I read all the replies and you helped me here again a lot!!! Now my question as well is Caedmon or Kingston. Lixiu or Neith? I’m asking this, because of my 1st team how it is now, I was able to finish Season 1 and so happy. But now, Season 2 will be more difficult and I have to finish my team first. That means lot’s of farming, before I can go further. So, finally got Caedmon, Chao, Lixiu and Hu Tao. My question now should I leave Nieth or replace her until I can finish her? Same with Kingston? I love Caedmon so if then him. But what to do about the Neith question? Thanks in advance. And last war I was the only surviver in War. The weren’t able to tear them down.

@Ljiljana, can you update your roster in new thread? that will be great to discuss there.

2 Likes