šŸ˜² Is it me? or people started to quit the game / become m.i.a.? #1

I havenā€™t raided in weeks. I keep getting raided up into diamond where my 4 stars canā€™t reasonably compete. Itā€™s maddeningā€¦

However, I just lost my game progress and have neither the time, money or inclination to start over for reasons @sleepyhead is aware of. (he is kind of our alliance figurehead now so needs to be kept informed. Ghosties rock.)
@princess1 I have enjoyed your input over the yearsā€¦ Take care. (personal) blessings.

3 Likes

@sft1965 Sorry to hear about your progress being lost. I guess that support could help you. As for you or anyone else not being able to compete with premium A+ arena defense raid teams, here is a video that could give you some tips (for example, I find it extremely curios that most playersā€™ first task is to make an impenetrable defense which holds them in Diamond without having the offense teams to deal with the Diamond defense teams prepared first):

@DarkWolf

Here is a link that shows how to beat Epic with a team of 3* only:

Here is one that shows how to beat Legendary with a team of S1 4* only:

You should understand that most of the things in this game are achievable without the need to spend (as you see, pretty much classic S1 easily available heroes in all video links in the current post) if you just sit and give it some serious thought based on the information you have available. If anything is unclear, always ask beforehand.

As for Balthazar in Trials of Mysticism, you should understand that there is a big difference between heroes in your party and bosses in various tougher stages - despite the fact that they have the same name and looks, they are totally different. True for various different monsters in different difficulty stages as well. You can hold at the boss/mob and look at their statistics.

1 Like

No, they canā€™'t. Support refuses to accept my details and tells me to contact Google. Google tells me to contact the devs. What would you suggest?

1 Like

I donā€™t know the details here to be of much assistance, however if they both refuse to help, I suggest to be more persistent with one of them, even possibly sending them the official response of the other party.

3 Likes

I also wonder if anyone here can help :frowning: Iā€™m going to start digging into the Bugs subforum @sft1965 . I totally get it, if (knock on wood) I lost my account now I could not imagine starting againā€¦ Ghosties rock. Eagle, Elliegator, Phoenix and @amrath all send their love, and Iā€™ve given your love back to them.

and thanks for your advice @Saros

4 Likes

I was solid upper platinum for ages and my defense is only around 4200 and my attack teams should be able to cope at around 4000 but the game mechanics seem to have changed and they line me up for revenges with monsters at 4950 calling them equivalent (in cups for a win or a loss). They just one hit me. Due to the nature of mana generation on defense, they almost always fire first. Ohh, and sorry I donā€™t believe in cup dropping. They gain 8 cups hitting me, I lose 30 on revenge fails. Itā€™s broken.

Itā€™s kind of academic now anyway. There is no way to contact Google or SG direct available that I can find. I tried submitting a support ticket to SG 6 times and failed and Google directed me to community support who just responded with crap.

3 Likes

Try this online form

2 Likes

Hi Steve, I hope it can be fixed , hope you are doing OK. We love you and hope to see you back soon. I wish I could help ,

3 Likes

Wrong picture

I did; 6 times and it keeps telling me that it is invalid because I didnā€™t include the account number. I did included it. I just get a generic message telling me my enquiry is being trashed for being incomplete. Thanks for your time however. :cry:

1 Like

Yay! I finally worked out how to communicate with them and got a valid auto response. Only took 12 hours out of my remaining life. I canā€™t say it was intuitive with the tip being in greyed out text, but it worked. Huzzah. :face_with_monocle: :smiley:

5 Likes

Tell your husband that he can contact us in line about some games some of us other players have joined. One thing empires taught us is patience so going into trying out new games was a task but we all had farming down pretty easily. He will see immediately how the skills he earned in empires will translate easy over into couple of different games we have many former empires players involved with. For more info my line name is ā€œkucherbalzovā€

Glad you guys removed those credit cards :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If they want to continue down the path they are going, where only paying players stay, atleast increase the loot for Gods sake. So sick of killing 14 star titans every day at A or B loot tier, and getting crap. Im lucky to get a 4 star ascension mat every 2-3 weeks! And the chest lol. Wow have those sucked for along time now. I used to get excited when I would get a color chest. But after I went months skipping chest every single day to get them more frequently, just to get garbage, I stopped caring about chest too. SG/Zynga really knows how to push players out of a game.

3 Likes

I only get excited by ham these days. Figured if I didnā€™t expect great or even decent loot, then a single ETT May just make my day.

Itā€™s sad though that I have had to reduce my wish list to this.

3 Likes

Yah. When the ham >150k, I jump for joy.

3 Likes

I finally decide after 4 years to quit the game what I enjoy so much at the beginning ,over 4 years I create 6 accounts all whit team power over 4600 but the game become extremely bad ,I play for so much time and I have only fenyr from sez 3 and that one from the first event when they lunch sez 3but mony I invest all the time in the sumons,I start already a dif game were in 2 months I m already top 20 were you take 5* herous from fragments of the cards and I reach to 12 herous in 2 month,in here in sez 3 I have 1 hero in 2 years and mony I put whit thousands, so it time to delete the game I enjoy so much,and now I hate this one ,.SG cary one like this you are doing a great job.

5 Likes

Good to know that you have a replacement game ready. Enjoy!

2 Likes

The games a money grabbing racket might as well go gambling

To many heroā€™s and seasons
Alliance best knowledge players are sick of being beaten by the boards
Draws are a joke free tokens and gems are a wasted effort on 3 stars and useless 4 stars mats to level up you donā€™t get for months to level a hero why must I pay
Only thing keeping us are chatting but we can do that on line app

Events are boring raids are boring so is tower evens
Clan wars are boards wins
Definitely looking at other games

Costume event is a joke more Pathetic 3 stars please SG we all sick of the game
Titans rewards a joke

4 Likes

They just want to make money, so unless profit go down, they donā€™t care

1 Like

I know I have mentioned it before but my alliance is filled with players like myself that only play war and the rare ascenion item events. Most of the game is too boring and the odds are insanely low for pulling 5* heroes. The heroes are the rewards and part of the reason to play the game but whats the point of playing when you can hardly get the heroes? In video game years, this is an old game to boot. 5 years with very little updates that are free to the player is reason to quit or at least stop spending and seek out a new game.

8 Likes