Is it a coincidence or is it real?

I caught Reuben last month and this month is Bertila
Despite spending a lot of money and making a lot of calls,Usually I didn’t catch the bonus hero in the morning…
However, I got bonus heroes even though I made a single call after 10pm.
Do you think this could be a coincidence?

Maybe it’s just a matter of coincidence, but I got some 5* heroes summoning between 3.40 - 3.59 a.m. along the last summer (I got Raffaele and Zocc as HOTM).

However, it doesn’t work anymore.:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I guess there’s an hour to get lucky lol

1 Like
4 Likes

I only get HotM when I single pull in Russian language mode while using the bathroom after a high carb / high fat meal. In November these conditions didn’t line up and I did ~120+ pulls and didn’t get Glenda.

6 Likes

About this topic

I guess I’m really right about this please take a look … I’m so confused…

@Dudeious.Maximus i really feel the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

My last three HOTM I got through Costume Portal. I guess I should not bother with any other portal now :grin:

2 Likes

Well, we should know that almost everything in the game is… coincidence. Others call it RNG. But what’s surprising for me is if one gets a HOTM on the month of release without even summoning.

1 Like

I was excited for a moment :smiley:

1 Like

Well thats mean u might unlucky not getting uraeus, next month hotm. Might be…

1 Like

Well, I don’t use any special method or time of day and I got 11 of the 12 HOTM last year. The most summons I did in any one month was 81 in March, which yielded just one Telluria; I think there were a bunch of new S3 releases which was my main aim and I did get all the 3* and 4* I was after. The fewest summons I did would have been about 12, and iirc that was the month I got three of Zulag! I did push a bit (not a whole lot) for Glenda as I thought it would be a shame to break the streak, but she wasn’t playing. So 11 it is.

Might have to try for Bertila and Uraeus and then save up after, as the March and April offerings don’t particularly appeal. But if I don’t get 'em, I don’t. There’ll be another one along soon enough.

1 Like

normally I’m unlucky but

i wonder next month…