Is Grevle really male or female?

Continuity of my curiosity after

I see some people in call Grevle she and some people in call Grevle he. So, is Grevle really male or female (or other) ?

• Male
  • Female
  • Other

0 voters

Even if they are animals, the breast will still be covered if female, just look at Zimkitha.

4 Likes

The problem is we don’t know if the breast under the hood or not :smile:

When I use google to search:

“grevle” norse -puzzles

It result in a book called “The Wreck”, a fiction based on Norse mythology. In that book, Grevle is male.

I don’t know whether Grevle really exist in Norse mythology or not and whether SG took inspiration from that book.

4 Likes

Call me weird but Grevle has femine looking eyes.

Not that I have any clue what different eyes make in Badgers…but I’m going Female :joy:

2 Likes

Well, that sure rules Danza out as female! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yeah, if you look at just the headshot, it looks feminine. But overall, I think he’s a guy

1 Like

I find this thread weird and alarming. Why are you guys talking about female parts here again? Ahhh… to determine whether a pixeled character is a male or female.

My vote is neither. They are fictional pixeled heroes it is impossible for us to determined their gender by the simple reason that they cannot procreate and propagate by reason of procreation.

6 Likes

I will throw my hat in and say that the badger looks to be male.
With standard badger eyes ….
But who knows

1 Like

I’ve always assumed Grevle was male, otherwise he/she/it would be named Grevla, maybe? (like Freya, Bera, whereas Sumle is male, there’s a whole other thread on that…)

Sometimes foreign translations of their ‘title’ can be illuminating. For example, i think Skittles the ‘bog witch’ is named using the feminine version of ‘witch’ in Spanish and/or French, making it clear she is, in fact, female.

3 Likes

I always thought male, but on closer observation…

No pants, nor particularly long fur to potentially hide anything… and no…umm…dangly bits in evidence. So now I have to vote female :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Male? Female? I do not care.

If I don’t care why am I posting here? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings