Is green a prohibited color?

:astonished:

How is that even possible?? :smiley:

haha dunno, tonics love me ! Scored 5 in the past 3 weeks, 2 of them were from a Dark Chest too

1 Like

I have 14 telescopes and “0” blue 5* hero.
we could exchange :slight_smile:

Thanks for your replies, glad to know I am not the only :3 There must be a special line of code doing that to us.

Crazy observation but… could that be because of avatar you use? :rofl: I’ve been using red heroes 95% of time I play… IDK I’m gonna switch to green for a month, we’ll see :rofl:

I will legit give u 6 tonics for 1 scope mate lol

1 Like

I play with two accounts and found that it seems to be usual to have a strong and a weak colour. For my first the weak is also green and strong blue. Second account got strong red and weak yellow. So universe hates everybody but a different way :wink:

1 Like

8 months of playing. Spent about 8000 gems on epic troop summons. Not a single dark 4 * troop until now. Three dark 5 * queing for tabbard but so far only managed to collect 3 tabbard. I guess every other gamer does have their own ‘issue’.

1 Like

it is the effect of randomness

I’ve got 4x Green 5* heros , and 0 Yellow 5* Heros,

a bunch of Dark and Blue 4* troops, with no Green 4*troops

The truth is - you are just unlucky. I play for not so long, but did my fair share of summons, and I pretty much have equal numbers of 5 and 4 stars of each color.

After exactly one year of gameplay:

16 4* troops:

• 4 red (2 mana, 2 crit)
  • 4 purple (1 mana, 3 crit)
  • 3 yellow (1 mana, 2 crit)
  • 3 green (3 mana, 0 crit)
  • 2 blue (1 mana, 1 crit)

15 5* heroes:

• 5 blue (Aegir, Magni, Isarnia, 2 Richards)
  • 4 green (Lianna, Elkanen, 2 Kadilens)
  • 3 red (Gravemaker, Marjana, Khagan)
  • 2 purple (Kunchen, Hel)
  • 1 yellow (Vivica)

I desperately need a yellow 5* - Vivica is gathering dust since I got Kunchen.

So as you can see, many players have bad luck to particular color.

really, all we, have one color is hard for got.
I too is green…
kadilen is alone in my list.

I only put it to the maximum, because I have no other option.
After all the time playing, I have +22 tonic. creating dust on the shelf.

@DamianoPantani
For about 6 month of 100% f2p and about 200 EHT, gems and Atlantis coins summons, I was left with 0 (zero, nada, none, rien, niente, etc.) 5* heroes. Then, my first TC20 came online and a few weeks later I was the proud owner of three shinny brand new 5* vanilla heroes, al three of them of the same color… I’ll let you guess what color they all were… (yes, green, of course…)

1 Like

Elk, Kad and Horgh? :wink:

Riiiiight! Elk got the first set of tonics, I’m closing up on the second… two more to go… don’t know what I’ll do if no Liana or some other worthy 5* comes along… guess I’ll ascend the ent… can’t wait forever for a HOTM…

1 Like

I’ve been picking up trap tools like crazy. Think the game is telling me to go to the Dark side. Weakest in tabards though.

Legendary Troops
PGGB

Legendary Heroes
PPP
GGG

Epic Heroes
PPPP
YY
RRRRRRRR
GGGGG
BBBBBB

Alright a little update. Got 2 new heroes today, guess what color are they?

21 x red
12 x yellow
9 x blue
8 x purple
3 x green

Somebody tell me it’s just coincidence or bad luck and I’ll raid c**p out of you today :tipping_hand_man::dagger::peach::poop:

Cookie Settings