Is fixing gravemaker on the agenda

Why would you take a mono blue team? So you can complain how hard a GM tank is when you dont get blue tiles?

Bringing a fast mana neutral color that can cleanse and buff your hitters? Yeah who would want to do that…

2 Likes

If you dont plan your team to handle a hero, you have no ground to stand on when you complain about that hero.

2 Likes

Kage is showing up in many top teams paired with GM. I have maxed GM with Kage at 4^50 and still being fed. Boril and riposters are done.

Wait, what? There is something wrong with Natalya?

I’m not gonna say Gravy needs nerfed, but I sure wouldnt mind him having a slow death. I.E. Never released in game again. Simply let him fade away as top players eventually quit.

I recently stared hitting top 100 and I swear to god he is in 95% of all teams. Its crazy. If he is tank I wont even attempt it. I gladly give up my 2000 foods and move on. Even having maxed Zimkitha its not worth it to me. The frustration of losing 2-3 heros due to not having a perfect board that can instant power up Zim to counter this abomination of a card is not worth the headache.

So my vote, just let him fade away. No one else needs this card.

Give him award best hero of all time and send him to the “grave” :smile:

I never said bring 5 blues don’t put words in my mouth

There is nothing special about zim, you can bring Rigard or Vic aswell wouldn’t make a difference

They’re not good counters

When are they going to fix Azlar? I think he should be changed from slow to fast… he should also make everyone blind as well with his napalm strike. And i believe they also should make his special more powerfull… 380% damage to all sounds good.

Who’s with me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what you’re trying to achieve

Am I supposed to giggle?

No, you’re supposed to do nothing… aaaaand you failed.

hi … i know that your game turns into pay for play … but not all of us can afford money for getting sixstar heros like gravemaker … his power is beyond … Me as a player that lives in Iran cant buy gem for getting him , even if i want … because our country is bycote and we cant use any CreditCard… plz Make Gravemaker power MORE BALANCED …

Gravemaker was a past hero of the month you cant kust buy him. Besides hes strong but not OP imo.

2 Likes

in Attlantic event he will show up … there is a chance … but unfortunately not for us :confused: he is my nightmare

Triple your blues (max 4*/5*) he die in 6 blue tiles
(Best choice is to take fast blue like sonya/triton/magni… And a medium one, high tile dmg blues are also fine )

You’re right honey … but in 80% chance when we do it, board we’ll be empty of blue tiles … i never bring 3 blue heros though … i will try your recommandation … Thanks :kissing_heart:

@Kerridoc Possible duplicate of Is fixing gravemaker on the agenda

2 Likes

Merged. :heart_decoration:

Really Gravy will be nerfed?

I cant believe it.

Its very effective solution, and it works well on me (80% succes), you need to not allow him to fire his special twice or you are pretty dead.
Once is fine if you can heal if you beggin with bad board, you can catch up.
6 blues tiles on him only renember.

I use sonya, triton and kiril + ares and joon, i dont have cleanser in my roaster…

usuallu when i confront Gravemaker, i bring Kashrek, Kiril, Richard, azlar and obakan … but now with your advise, i bring Throne instead of Azlar

To kill the tank before he would cast I value stats in this way for my stacked colors:
attack > speed > everything else

Kiril and Richard are ok but

• Kashhrek
    • try to get Rigard or Vivica as your healer, an attacking green hero melts easier against Gravemaker and he can’t neither heal all of your team heroes nor clear his DoT
  • Thorne
    • try to bring Grimm, Triton or Sonya instead of him
  • Obakan
    • riposte heroes against a fast / very fast tank have a high chance to get hitted before casting their special and Obakan, by applying only a self riposte, wouldn’t be so useful