Is Elena worthy of spending mystic rings?

Linking this here too… @Uclapack talks about elena around the 19 min mark.

5* Red Analysis - by uclapack

Thanks for the link :pray:

1 Like

Yes, Elena is worthy. If you have elite options then I could see her not being next, but you can definitely feel good queuing her up.

My experience is that she’s better in defense than you seem to think. I find her to be one of the toughest red tanks. Sure, she’s squishy and slow, but if she fires it’s a big problem. And her revive mechanic makes that more likely. I have written about her a few times in my Raid Stats. Here’s the most recent one. As you can see, an 8.47% win rate as the tank is elite. I’ve heard many say she’s easy and that they, ‘never lose to her,’ but I’ve never seen anyone actually present any data backing those claims up. Anecdotally, it’s easy to remember all the times she was no problem and died quickly (and that happens to me plenty, too), but our memories are woefully fallible.

That you have her costume as well just further boosts her. Even if you’re not giving her emblems the costume stats bonus makes her even more powerful.

4 Likes

Depends on your situation. When I got Elena, the only red 5* I had were Khagan and just today buffed Guardian Kong. Went with her, and her counter served me well in wars until I got Sif - essentially a support version of Elena - 3 months later. So if you need someone with counter and don’t plan doing tons of pulls in Valhalla, Elena would be good choice.

1 Like

Yeah, Elena for me is worth the rings if only you got the costume. I dont have her yet though

1 Like

This is to make her counterattack hit harder. The higher her defense the lower the counterattack hits. They gave her higher health to somewhat offset this but she needs to work with a healer to be really effective.

4 Likes

Ughhhh… similar boat. I had Elkanen sitting at 3/70 for ages. A few hours after I finally gave in and used my six tonics on him, I pulled Telluria.
You are not alone.