Is Cyprian Worth Leveling?

Cyprian in action.

He’s even better with the new V20 buff.

He ‘oneshots’ a maxed Sartana, a maxed Horg and a maxed Magni within a single raid by casting his deadly riposte…

Watch my vid.

4 Likes

Worth leveling? Definitely. He was my first 4*.

Worth the trap tools? Now that’s another question entirely…

Cyprian was also my first purple 4* hero so I leveled him to 3-60.
Because I didn’t have any other purple 4* hero for months, i spent my trap tools on him, now he is 4-35.
After leveling up I got Rigard, which I focus on now before leveling Cyprian any further.

My TC13 got me Rigard last Thursday, today I got the next 4* hero: another Cyprian. So now I don’t really know what to to with the second one, the first one will be maxed anyhow.

1 Like

Worry not about those trap tools. If you master the use of Cyprian he will win way more raids (offense) for you than Rigard… Leveling a second one beyond 3/60 might not be a priority though, unless you have lots and lots of trap tools… As for his value as a defender… meh… decent tank for platinum, but not the greatest (Kashrek surpasses him by far) and definitely no place for him in diamond defenses…
My experience with Cyprian was amazing, he was a game changer for me… got him when I was in gold arena and he practically carried me up to platinum and later to diamond. My defense is nowhere strong enough to keep me stable in diamond, but on the offense I get above 2500 cups on daily bases to open the chests in diamond and I still use him a extensively.
IMHO, definitely worth taking him to 4/70, unless you got the heroes to keep you above 2400 cups at all times

Cyprian (and by extension Boril) is DEFINTELY worth it to ascend.

I use him in titans and events.

his riposte makes AOE attackers commit Seppuku whenever they attack you, be it enemies or titans.

3 Likes