Is autoclicker usage legal? - Solution - No it isn't

I had my post removed when discussing this same subject in the nerfing of loot tickets thread so it is not a thing that the devs like.

I did know a few people who used one and you still have to replenish WE so basically its auto battle without the need to keeping hitting replay. If you farm something like 8-7 it saves you maybe 10 minutes of not sitting staring at your phone before your WE is empty.

Tried looking for similar topics on the forum but could find none. As some of you may be aware, there are certain 3rd party bot programs for E&P. I won’t give any names in case this is in violation of forum rules. Such bot programs auto-farming and auto-raiding alongside other features such as being online all the time, which decreases the chance of that person being raided. We know who such people are just looking at the Raid leaderboard and they are online for a very long period of time.

So my question to the devs @Petri @KiraSG @mhalttu is

1. Are these bot programs legal/ halal/ kosher
  2. Will using such bot programs risk the account being banned?

I.e. Am I violating any T&Cs using these bot programs?

Hi @genuineness , see previous answer :slightly_smiling_face:

So, bot programs are banned.

Yes, you risk being banned too.

Everyone likes fair play :+1:

3 Likes

So what you are saying is… if i use a bot, they will ban my account and then I will be rid of this game forever? That’s a guaranteed way of ditching the E&P addiction!

1 Like

Erm, that’s some extreme lateral thinking but that’s one way of looking at it :thinking:

5 Likes

Here is another post with the answer. Bots are illegal in EP, but some games don’t have a problem with that.

1 Like

I think, this is much bigger issue than many realize. Basically you can farm non stop with it. Just make bot to buy refill and start farming repeat 100 times. All day. It gives huge advandage for events, titans, ninja tower, troop leveling.
And yet I haven’t heard anyone got banned, because of this. So basically illegal, but silently approved.

1 Like

SG don’t discuss disciplinary action publicly, so I wouldn’t expect to hear about it.

1 Like

Let’s just say, that there are big players using that programm. So even without SG not saying anything, that info would still be out there.

Have you reported them to support?

1 Like

One has already stop playing and I don’t have proof for others. :cry: Just saying, that using that programm is much more common than others think. Also probably almost impossible to prove.

I wouldn’t say that it’s implicitly approved then - players and developers.

We all have a roll to play in stopping cheating.

If you see something, say something.

But it needs to go to support, innuendo and inference on the forum doesn’t catch cheats, only breed suspicion.

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t want to point any player. I personally just would like to SG give some sort of statememt about using this programm. Because for me, it’s just seems that it’s not actually forbidden.

1 Like

There is already one.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/remember-to-play-fair-dont-be-a-cheat/13117

2 Likes

That’s just pretty old one, IMO. :wink:

Yes it’s old, but when nothing changed should they make one announcement every month just to remember players to play fair. :thinking:

Of course not. But I think, this has been mentioned more often lately. And there are lot of players, who have start playing after that post.

1 Like

That’s a very good point, I’ll bump it.

2 Likes

the way the game is designed. i don’t think auto-clicker/bot makes an advantage in farming.

it takes 8 hours to get 48 world energy so there is more than enough off-time to be optimal in-game without loosing any energy. the higher your level the bigger the window gets.
i almost never recall seeing my world energy full playing daily.

if world energy was generated at a faster rate then definitely it would be a clear concern.

regarding raid leaderboard, it was addressed by SG long time ago by making revenge attacks possible on top 100 players when they are online as it wasn’t possible before.

i am more worried about bug exploits and last one was the Halloween bug but glad it got addressed eventually

This was also a line used in anti terrorism ads in the tube right? I seem to remember them playing it when I went over your way