Is anyone else having problems with raids? – “No Opponents Found”

Since 4:30pm this afternoon I have been unable to do any raids. I keep getting the same notification - No Opponents Found - no apponents available right now. Please try again later.

5 hours later and still not working. Have reported it to support but was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Cheers :blush:

Probably because not enough people updated their game and you cant raid anyone on different game version

2 Likes

I havent received the update yet mastermax. Do you think that is where the problem is?

No - there would be a different message then. I would submit a ticket to support if I was you.

2 Likes

I had same problem yesterday, started working after a couple hours. I did submit a ticket, no response yet. I do think it has something to do with rollout of new app version. More difficulty finding opponents within your trophy range on same app version so gives you the no opponents found message.

1 Like

Yes think so. Just had the new version appear in my updates and after updating it is mow working. Thanks all :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are not trying to Revenge. That is the only time you see the different version message. Or war opponents.

There are probably no offline opponents plus or minus 300 trophies from his rating on the same version.

I didn’t say they were… don’t know where you came to that conclusion…?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings