Is anyone buying these deals?

On the surface it doesn’t seem like a lot of these deals (especially the ones for actual cash) are really worth it simply based on the amount of gems you can get for money in the store normally…most notably the VIP offer which by itself seems to be the most appealing offer available at any given time, even when including other ones like the current OFFERING OF THE OWLS.

If the OFFERING OF THE OWLS gets you 600 gems and 1 epic summon token (valued at 300 gems) plus some basic craftable arrows that i dont even value at any gem equivalent, then you’re getting a 900 gem value for the SAME PRICE as what’s given in the VIP offer which also includes 900 gems and additionally an extra builder, loot tickets and an extra daily summon assuming u log in every day to collect them. The $20 offer is a 2800 gem value from the gems and summon tokens alone, whereas four VIP passes would give you 3600 gems along with those other perks. The OFFERING OF THE OWLS also gives you three 3* ascension items and a couple other halfway decent items, but I don’t necessarily value those as higher than 800 gems total whichwould make up the difference. And don’t even get me started on the $100 offer (because im sure this post is long enough as is lol)

This has been the case for most of these offers that I’ve seen; they just don’t stack up to the value you get from the standard VIP pass. Sure it’s nice to get it all in one go instead of waiting one to four months for it and logging in every day but it seems like the people who aren’t playing the game for that long aren’t necessarily making these frivolous purchases to begin with. Am i way off base and are people absolutely stoked about these offers and buying them left and right?

For context, I’ve spent money on the VIP pass and on the Flash Offers (200 gems for a dollar) a handful of times…smaller amount of gems at once and technically a slightly better gems-alone value than the VIP offer when i only need like 200 gems and not a thousand.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Offerings of the Owls deal OMG :open_mouth: