Is a +410K Single Titan hit the highest in the game?

I hit a +410K single hit on a Titan last week and I am curious if there are any higher hits recorded? I would enjoying seeing any +300 K videos.

For those that reported my video on here for being over 10-minutes, I did not know that was a point of concern. If you look at my YouTube, a vast majority of my videos are 2 to 7 minutes. I was not aware that it was a “thing” to make 10-minute videos. My apologies if that offended a forum rule.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any forum rule like this. All the war hit videos I have shared in this forum were over 10 mins, but they never got reported. :thinking:

2 Likes

Idk if this is legit but I found this:

I think I’ve personally seen ~450k dmg on one hit. The Russians go hard.

That screenshot was most likely during the time a bug caused massive damage to that particular titan (riposte). There are folks that have insane titan hit records on their profile to this day from that instance.

3 Likes

I’ve seen numerous videos that are over 10 min. Someone flagged it perhaps? Odd.

@Anchor think on his Web site has the highest titan hits that people have done

There was a bug when that titan appeared there people. Hitting extreme amounts.

Lmfao thats epic :astonished:

1 Like

Thanks. It was news to me. There were at least two reports made and the post was taken down.

If true, that is a shame that they did not fix those records. The in-game stats page could use some TLC IMO.

Thanks for the screen shot from the Bugs & Issues group. I am on the Mafia page and have recorded my 410K hit there. I would love to see video of the 340K hit listed there. My previous best was 325K.

Thanks again.

1 Like

This is mine on a blue titan if I could get Miki I feel like I could hit my goal of 500k didn’t have decent items on the 400k hit but with items it might have played differently u never know

I got 500k+ on a 14* just now :slight_smile:

I have seen a Titan attack exceeding 600k, and it was versus a 14* one.

Edit:
I now realize this is a necro-ed thread…

I’ve seen one 900k on a 14

Would you mind sharing your team and battle items? Thanks so much!

Good hit! There’s a thread around for big hits.

xxxK hit is meaningless if titan star is not mentioned.

A 300K hit on 14* titan is probably equivalent of 1.5M on a 6* titan or something like that.

It is common to see near 500k hit on 14* titans on top levels.