Is 3:1:1 A good idea For the Dark Lord?

OMG!!! I FLIPPING DID IT!!! I kicked the Dark Lord’s behind back into the flaming abyss from where he came from!!!

For those wanting to know my loadout, I had antidotes, minor health potions, 1 turtle banner, and axe attacks. Hu Tao was 3-40, Chao was 4-63 or 64, Proteus was 4-70 +2, Grimm was 4-70 +3, and Cyprian was late fifties on 4th tier. The one time Dark Lord fired, he missed because I had hit him with Hu Tao one or two turns before.

I did keep his specials at a minimum as he only fired once. Had to use a few antidotes because of the minions specials.

3 Likes

Congrats!

My Dark Lord team was Bane - Kailani - Hu Tao - Sha Ji - Dawa, and it took me several tries, and the time I succeeded, I had to use a Miracle Scroll since Hu Tao was the only one alive by then.

Now sometimes when I want to be mean, I walk in with Chao +18, Vivica+1, Ranvir, Wu Kong, and Hu Tao and kick his butt. :wink:

I also like to kill the red dragon at the end of province one with a 5 stack mono. I think Frida, Richard, Grimm+18, Kiril+3, and max Sonya is a taaaaad overkill, but… I love it anyway.

Anyway, congratulations! On to Season 2! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

@MD-DC Very nice on the mono team!! I personally prefer having at the very least two colors on my team that way I have varying damage. I wasn’t too sure about my damage potential so that is why I went 2-2-1. Proteus is a very BIG game changer. That is why I recommend having either him or Hel when facing the Dark Lord.

1 Like

I did Dark Lord yesterday, one shot and quite easy. Used three medium health bottles. In my team there where Proteus, Gretel, Boldtusk, Wilbur and Grimm.

When I started to play my junior acco, I decided to try if I’m able to pull through season1 so that I used no items and every level passed with first try. Nearly did it, those three bottles…

1 Like

@Aunty I am hoping to get Proteus on my alt account myself that way I can make Dark Lord a bit easier to manage because I can just throw junk tiles at him and ghost the sides. That is what I ended up doing when facing him earlier today. Ghost tiles to charge up and let em rip! I also am very happy with the decision to go with a defensive troop on Proteus to increase his survivability. That was one of many key decisions that went into deciding who was gonna spearhead the final battle.

1 Like