Iron Overload Syndrome

Thanks Rook,

I have my doubts about SG having this issue on their to-be-sorted list. I was really surprised to find so little discussion about it, so I figure higher players just put up with it.

Re food: to me this is really not an issue, Alliance wars have generated the need to level up a big fat squad of heroes, which sucks up plenty of food.
Also you can store lots of extra food, unlimited really, as well as recruits, in TC 20, and get it/them back whenever you need

:grin:

1 Like

I posted this 7 months ago and nothing yet but apparently there is another building on the horizon. I hope that this building uses iron not food! Otherwise I have yellow iron blight on my screen about 90% of the time

Same here.

ā€¦ hoping that horizon isnā€™t too distant

I hide my mines in the corner. The only solution I can think of not to waste the iron is to farm with world energy refills to get more ingredients. Obviously not the best (or viable for most people, myself included) long term solution

==Buildings==

We know Devs are working on more advanced buildings.

==Imbalance==

But we always need more food than iron because heroes need food but not iron.

If the rumors are true, the new classes ( skill tree/ hero buff ) are going to make some players short on iron with excess food because their is no way to store iron like there is food ( guaranteed rare, elite, legendary training ).

I hope some of the related rumors about respecing a class choice are abandoned ( punishing players for experimenting is a game design choice. Not one I agree with, but a choice). The iron sinkhole for respecing rumor seems to be the classic case of moaning to a GM about a problem and the GM thinking ā€œBe careful what you wish forā€¦ā€.

1 Like

I am so stealing this idea! :grin:

Support this olā€™ thread, itā€™d be a solid way to spend some more Iron.

Me too! Not getting iron, I finally got a second builder but no iron to build with! You can give me all you wantā€¦that is, not more thsn I can spendā€¦dont want to end up in the same boat

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

february is gone - still no new building - still no use for millions of iron-unitsā€¦

anything new from ā€œbehind closed curainsā€???

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

now march is gone alsoā€¦ no new buildings, no use for millions of iron-unitsā€¦

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Just realized I have been dealing with this problem in completely the wrong way. I have been letting the mines sit full while using my tower iron for crafting a few tornadoes or arrows or whatever while I shoulx be using the mine iron.

The mine iron can complete a mission. And the raiders will overload with iron. Imagine the raider who gets 15 cups, 5 recruits, no ham and a million in iron lol.

They said in AMA that new buildings will go out before Christmas.

Technically, entire year is ā€œbefore the Christmasā€ but I would expect it later rather than sooner. As far as I know they arenā€™t even in beta yet, and they will spend 2-3 months in beta before release. So I suggest to train your patience.

:woozy_face::sob::scream::sneezing_face::confounded: