Iron going missing

Yesterday, I had over 700k iron. Without building or crafting, it went down to 400k. It built back up over 600k and today is back to 400k. I haven’t started a new building and I haven’t crafted any item, and I didn’t lvl any troops. Where is my iron going?

Did you by chance use any emblems on any heroes? That also consumes a lot of iron especially for higher nodes.

On a side note, troop leveling only requires food.

3 Likes

What @ThePirateKing said.

Go look at your activity log. If you upgraded any talents, then you consumed iron.

2 Likes

Emblems on heroes use both food and Iron, it tells how much when you click on the pop-up icon at that time.

1 Like

I too have had issues with my iron and food. It’s random and is a multitude of different problems.

1. Sometimes the icon shows full when it’s not full
  2. Sometimes when i loot food or Iron, the animation occurs but the total number does not increase.
  3. Sometimes it seems as if I previously had more than i thought, and when i look again, it’s less than it was significantly. This is causing psychological damage making me think I’m going crazy or seeing things…

I’m a troubleshooter, so I have been watching it and trying to replicate a cause and find a solution or at least document it, but since it’s random, it’s hard to do so.

Maybe I really am crazy and am only now becoming aware of it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings