IOS Data Transfer

Hello,

I play the game on my iPad but would like the option to play on my phone too (when I’m working) is there anyway I can transfer my account between the 2 or not?

This is my first topic so I’m not sure if I’ve posted this in the right category (apologies if not).

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, all you need to do is log in with your iPad Game Center account on your iPhone and you‘ll have the game on your iPhone as well. :slight_smile:

Or are you using an Android smartphone?

No I’m using an iPhone too just when I downloaded the game onto my iPhone (logged in the same game centre) it started the tutorial again so I didn’t want my account to bug out and lose all my progress.

Same Apple ID as well?
It should usually work when you’re logged in to the same Game Center Account. Granted, you’re saving your progress on the account of. :smile:

Yeah same Apple ID, I’ll just go through the tutorial on my iPhone when the games back up and running and see what happens :crossed_fingers:t3:

I play on both my iPad and iPhone, as stated you just need to long into the game centre.

Perfect, thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.