[iOS, Apple] When did I start Empires and how much did I spend?

Subject
[iOS, Apple] When did I start Empires and how much did I spend?

Purchases

If you go to your iTunes purchase history ( linky, linky )

You can view all purchases:

This really sucks on an iPhone, so I would advice searching by month instead of by year.

If you can narrow it down by days since you joined your alliance or date you joined the forum or posted a screen shot to social media, that will make the search much easier.

Freemium

Your first Empires purchase will be for free, when you installed it. I installed it on my phone on 2017-July.

Back up and Recovery

But then I found out Empires uses Facebook to recover accounts. So I eventually created a Facebook account only to find out it was backed up on Game Center. So I eventually created a Game Center account.

I was not spending any money on IAP until I could recover my account and back up my summons.

Super Starter Pack

I bought the Super Starter Pack in 2017-Sep once it was linked to my new Facebook account and my new Game Center account.

Total spending

To find out your total spending, you must add up all the individual amounts.

If you list all your purchases for the year, and then lose connection, or lose count, you will have to reload the whole year again. If you do it by month, then you just have to reload the month. Example: If you total your purchases for 2018-January, and you lose connection, you just have to reload 2018-January instead of all of 2018.

If you really want to know the amount, I recommend totaling the list from the top down, then double checking by totaling it from the bottom up.

Example
2017-Aug
$2
$5
$10

Add 2+5+10= 17 then 10+5+2= 17

This becomes important because many of the IAP will be multiples of the same amount.

You can also list a subtotal every few entries

Example:
2=8

2=16

This helps break of the list and makes it easier to find your mistake when double checking

Example:
2=8 (down)

2=12 (down)

Example:

2=8 up but it should be 4 up ( 12- 8= 4 ) so something went wrong

Our family’s combined entertainment spending, for all accounts, is currently at a combined $3,000 USD and combined 4.5 man years. We have seriously reduced spending - both money and time - now that we have Wu Kong, Rigard, Melendor, Proteus, Hansel, Boldtusk and Wilbur. After some accounts failed to get Delilah, Ariel, Mother North, Alberich and Onatel we have stopped chasing 5* heroes and reduced our 3* / 4* hero monetary budgets.

9 Likes

Good info! But no, I really don’t want to know :smile:

2 Likes

Do you know where to get the info on Android? I know I started sometime in September 2018, and I know I have spent exactly $0, but I was wondering when my E&P birthday would be.

@Noble_Weasel There should be a ribbon next to the sign out button as @Rhea1123 showed me the other day

Under options - - > settings

If you click on that it tells you your start date ie finish tutorial date

4 Likes

Start : May 15th 2018
Total spent: Valentine’s Day offer only. So however much that is!

Thanks! Looks like September 24, 2018.

2 Likes

We share the same start date, September 24th!

3 Likes

Wow! That’s cool. So you had a year - and $3,000 - head start on me! :laughing:

Appreciate all your advice, @Gryphonknight. Sucked putting off leveling those five-stars, but it has been paying off in alliance wars, and I finally did get to max Poseidon. (He’s no longer mad at you.) Domitia’s kinda miffed that she is gonna be stuck behind the Gill-Ra I pulled in Atlantis next month, but I think she’ll get over it. Should only take a couple of weeks to finish Gill-Ra.

2 Likes

Ugh. Almost $3500 since March 10th 2018. Worse than I thought. =-[

This d@mn game better last! LOL

1 Like

Started January 7th.
A little over 100$. 3/4 being in January and February.
I’ve learned since then that patience is required :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Won’t connect for me…probably better off not knowing how much I’ve spent tbh

Thanks for the info- but I don’t want to keep track of it lol! I know in the beginning, I spent a lot:( I have significantly slowed down) PS I think I might be the only person who doesn’t have Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg would probably have to knock on my door to convince me to sign up! Lol

1 Like

95 EUR (~107 USD) since Dec 29th, 2017. 11 (soon 14) maxed 5*s, reached #1 global two months ago, usually Top1% in Raid Tournaments and most importantly: More than 1 1/2 years of a lot of fun and killed boredom. Good value I’d say! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have never actually used Facebook as Facebook.

But they do know every freemium game I play :smile:

2 Likes

ChartGo%20(1)

Total: $1054,22 in 13 months

I’m tending to C2P now. Last July my wife almost kicked me out :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings