Invocasion de leyendas

Hello regarding the invocation of legends I have a problem with my alliance !! Several of the members made several summons and only came out of 3 * and began to complain that the game is a fraud they have been making summons for a long time and they are not lucky to get a 5 * warrior and a couple wish Ivan to leave the game … what I’m going to do is that they give it a title of “summoning of legends” and they get warriors who suck they as we all want to grow personally and as a group … it would be good if it costs them to get the summons coins and that At the end they end up getting a good warrior would be the most fair, improve that ???

Hola con respecto a la invocasion de leyendas tengo un problema con mí alianza!! Varios de los miembros hicieron varias invocasiones y solo salieron de 3* y se empezaron a quejar que el juego es un fraude llevan un tiempo largo haciendo invocasiones y no tienen suerte de conseguir un guerrero de 5* y un par desian que Iván a dejar el juego…a lo que voy yo es que le ponen un título de " invocasion de leyendas" y obtienen guerreros que son un asco ellos como todos queremos crecer a modo personal y grupal…sería bueno que les cueste un conseguir las monedas de invocasion y que al fin terminen obteniendo un guerrero bueno sería lo mas justo,mejoren eso???

A post was merged into an existing topic: Don’t waste your time on legend! - Tavern Of Legends Vent Thread (Odds, Summons etc…)